Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slurpy

01-23-2010

Quote:
YummyCheese:
Locust got 18 kills that game? I agree, he is a noob compared to you, with your whopping six.

Simple math > paint

Now that took some effort!

Anniie

01-23-2010

funny thread bro

XrBob

01-23-2010

I think this is one of the better lists that I've seen. I agree that corki is powerful, I'm just having some trouble with him. i tried to find a way to pm you, but I don't see that option. Is there a build you recommend? I usually go sapphire crystal>boots>black cleaver>mobility>frozen mallet. When I have to carry I usually alternate between corki and tristana. Corki's abilities are fantastic, but tristana seems to have a higher sustainable dps. Any thoughts?

seedybeats

01-23-2010

I'd lower Amumu a tier, I know he can be really great, but that's often when the rest of the team has big AoE's.
On another note, I think the tier lists should be categorized to main roles.

Glink

Recruiter

01-23-2010

This is just a noob list, I'm sorry.

L0CUST

The Council

01-23-2010

Quote:
XrBob:
I think this is one of the better lists that I've seen. I agree that corki is powerful, I'm just having some trouble with him. i tried to find a way to pm you, but I don't see that option. Is there a build you recommend? I usually go sapphire crystal>boots>black cleaver>mobility>frozen mallet. When I have to carry I usually alternate between corki and tristana. Corki's abilities are fantastic, but tristana seems to have a higher sustainable dps. Any thoughts?

Trinity Force / Boots / Vamp Scepter / Infinity Edge

Quote:
Glink:

=(

Kryptix

01-23-2010

Quote:
YummyCheese:
Just thought I'd pitch in a quick thought about Veigar.

Yes, he does scale very well into late game, but his DPS is single target only (good luck hitting with your meteor). Most other casters have both RELIABLE AOE damage AND reliable disables - Veigar's is neither. Sure, his single target DPS is great, but if you really want single target DPS why would you pick Veigar? ALL the physical DPS champions, even the weak ones, will out DPS veigar, and aren't useless after they cast they've casted their ultimate. If a caster is going to be picked, they want one with a reliable disable, reliable AOE, and a solid early game.

I personally think his ultimate should be remade into something else, his meteor should be given infinite range and be invisible to enemies before it falls (but have less damage), and his event horizon should have a slight delay before appearing, so it's not a 'put enemies on the edge to get a stun' and work like it's actually meant to - give the enemy the choice between sticking around or getting stunned.

I guess it's just me being horribly biased, but I honestly think (other than Anivia) he's the best caster in this game.

Idk why, but I just took a liking to him as soon as I played him. It just built from there into me destroying peeps Tiny Master of Evil style.

Slurpy

01-23-2010

Quote:
Glink:

Agreed

Ennbeard

01-23-2010

Just like to see an explanation as for Gangplank.

Global slow ult is good for zone ctonrl and parrley is huge damage, but I feel his early game is weak and that he doesn't bring much to the team itself.

Shealth

Recruiter

01-24-2010

Good list, it definitely depends on the enemy make-up. Janna probably doesnt belong in the worthless category, her laning stage is pretty good, especially if you go dps. Soraka and Zilean to a lesser extent are worthless because of the ease of getting executioner's calling, which should probably be nerfed (the lifesteal portion of it). Mundo should be in the worthless category due to executioner's calling and the fact that he has no late game whatsoever. Janna at least has aoe knockups and bonuses to the team.
The only way Amumu should be that high is if he is taken in a very aoe centric team, otherwise he isn't that good.

The very worst champions right now are warwick and eve, especially eve, oracles shuts her down too hard, maybe she needs a toggleable ability that makes her phase shift, making her immune to all damage and undetectable for a short time (can only activate in stealth)