L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosGopherSucks

02-15-2010

I'd also like an explanation for Corki. Also, I want a confirmation that even after the nerfs, Twitch is still better than Anivia? (I just want confirmation + explanation if possible thanks)

C0ld

Master Recruiter

02-15-2010

Corki has an escape spell, a very strong early game with all of his AoE shenanigans, and transititions well into the late game as a phys carry with gattling gun. What's not to like?

Misder

02-15-2010

Why is Sion Tier 5? I was considering buying him and using him as a main, but looking at this, I guess that's not a good idea...
Is there an alternative champion that plays like Sion? (Tank, yet still able to DPS)

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misder View Post
Why is Sion Tier 5? I was considering buying him and using him as a main, but looking at this, I guess that's not a good idea...
Is there an alternative champion that plays like Sion? (Tank, yet still able to DPS)
Nasus, T2.

JunkRamen

02-15-2010

Quote:
You'll do fine in casuals with Sion. Hell, Nasus isn't even that much better in the same role in pubs because he kinda needs his team behind him 100%

Neverlike

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunster View Post
I'd also like an explanation for Corki. Also, I want a confirmation that even after the nerfs, Twitch is still better than Anivia? (I just want confirmation + explanation if possible thanks)
corki has 4 AOE spells his gun rips you armor to negatives. valkyrie helps him escape or helps him gank. his bomb is a semi exhaust and can reveal wards/stealth and a missile where PEW PEW and roll everyone. hes everything that anyone would want in a team battle

Slurpy

02-15-2010

Quote:
This tier list has practically nothing to do with MOST solo queue games. Play whoever you like =p

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post
This tier list has practically nothing to do with MOST solo queue games. Play whoever you like =p
Idk dude. I wouldn't recommend using gragas even in solo queue. He's just one of those avoid at all cost. You gimp your team by choosing Gragas.

Kadzin

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
I feel many of the champions are situational, and/or many of them are simply worse than others. Here we go! In a pre-made vs pre-made Match, this is how I would rank the Champions. They are Ranked by Tiers and Left to Right. If you want an explanation for a champion, just ask

Tier 1: Card Master, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Alistar, Corki, Twitch
Tier 2: Annie, Anivia, Malphite, Taric, Nidalee, Nasus
Tier 3: Morgana, Tristana, Amumu, Shaco, Kayle, Blitzcrank
Tier 4: Kassadin, Rammus, Ryze, Ashe, Cho'Gath, Karthus
Tier 5: Gangplank, Pantheon, Poppy, Nunu, Sion, Singed

Fairly Worthless (need some love): Zilean, Dr. Mundo, Master Yi, Janna, Heimerdinger, Udyr, Tryndamere, Warwick, Katarina, Veigar, Jax, Teemo, Evelynn, Soraka, Gragas

-L0CUST

note1: the tiers are all relatively close, and become blurred depending on your/opponent's team makeup
note2: I believe everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others
I wonder if Cardmaster is going to hold his spot in top tier after his remake.

JunkRamen

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
Idk dude. I wouldn't recommend using gragas even in solo queue. He's just one of those avoid at all cost. You gimp your team by choosing Gragas.
Yeah, but picking something like Teemo or even Master Yi isn't exactly going to doom your team to lose unless they're playing a tryhard comp.