L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-14-2010

If it's not to much trouble do you mind explaining your reasoning behind Singed?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CypherSoul

Senior Member

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
If it's not to much trouble do you mind explaining your reasoning behind Singed?
He didn't offer L0CUST a drink


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C0ld

Master Recruiter

02-14-2010

In my opinion Singed is viable, but outclassed by the better tanks like Alistar, Malphite, and Amumu. His only real initiation involves him running quickly at an enemy and yanking them a small distance. It's not horrible but it's easy to see him coming and CC him down before he does anything. Alistar has his flash+pulverize+headbutt which is hard to prevent. Malphite charges in at any time and you won't dodge it unless you get lucky.


The biggest flaw is a lack of hard CC. He has slowing goop and a pull, but doesn't have any hard stuns like Alistar and Malphite. (And they have AoE stuns, at that)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeoilvia

Member

02-15-2010

Teemo needs to be moved up. Shrooms give great map control + dmg. Shrooms + Teleport = Lethal combo that will fear a lot of enemies and bring you lots of kills.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yiw1vKKA7Kn5uYUB

Junior Member

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeoilvia View Post
Shrooms + Teleport = Lethal combo that will fear a lot of enemies and bring you lots of kills.
Pick a better hero, buy a ward and do the same...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supernallaw

Senior Member

02-15-2010

This whole tier list is fail. Anyone who posts a tier list with TF at the top automatically gets 100000 likes. Teemo and Yi are far from "worthless" because of their insane speed and dps ability. Taric and Nasus may look good on paper but its not like either one of them is really dominating. I'm also not sure what to say about Corki being in the same tier as TF, twitch, and fiddle considering he has no cc whatsoever and only moderate damage output.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yiw1vKKA7Kn5uYUB

Junior Member

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernallaw View Post
This whole tier list is fail. Anyone who posts a tier list with TF at the top automatically gets 100000 likes. Teemo and Yi are far from "worthless" because of their insane speed and dps ability. Taric and Nasus may look good on paper but its not like either one of them is really dominating. I'm also not sure what to say about Corki being in the same tier as TF, twitch, and fiddle considering he has no cc whatsoever and only moderate damage output.
Taric is not dominating because he is supporting

And if you haven't seen dominating Nasuses in Teamfights, it's because they aren't played well.
Most just buy DPS items and go pop in every clash.
A good nasus gets tank items, has nice aoe and bashes in skulls in a teamfight.

And true, Corki does not have a stun or whatever, but his damage is far from moderate. He may be no fiddle in aoe burst, but his damage is still impressive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leoran

Senior Member

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernallaw View Post
This whole tier list is fail. Anyone who posts a tier list with TF at the top automatically gets 100000 likes. Teemo and Yi are far from "worthless" because of their insane speed and dps ability. Taric and Nasus may look good on paper but its not like either one of them is really dominating. I'm also not sure what to say about Corki being in the same tier as TF, twitch, and fiddle considering he has no cc whatsoever and only moderate damage output.

Lol what? Corki has some of the best AoE Damage in the game that isn't Fiddles Ult. He also has a pseudo CC in the form of a minor AoE Blind.

Coupled with the fact he does have a form of an escape, Corki is a solid top-tier hero.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainSoda

Senior Member

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPala View Post
Taric is not dominating because he is supporting

And if you haven't seen dominating Nasuses in Teamfights, it's because they aren't played well.
Most just buy DPS items and go pop in every clash.
A good nasus gets tank items, has nice aoe and bashes in skulls in a teamfight.

And true, Corki does not have a stun or whatever, but his damage is far from moderate. He may be no fiddle in aoe burst, but his damage is still impressive.
Nasus is a beast as DPS. I dont go pure DPS like not get a single bit of surv, I get whatever surv items I need. If they have lots of melee dps I go for frozen heart, lots of Magic Banshees, and sometimes Warmogs also. He doesnt need to be built straight up dps, Blood Thirster, Infinity Edge, and Trinity Force are all you need.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akudemi

Senior Member

02-15-2010

Hey I recently read your post about Singed and you made all viable points about his play-style and ability. I also noticed that you also moved him up to Tier 5 from Worthless. But I see your point now with the Banshee's and Mercury Treads limiting him greatly.

Now to ask you a second question: I see Morgana is Tier 3. She is another one of my mains and I was wondering if you had similar feedback that you gave me for Singed on why she is up there. She is deadly with a Blitzcrank early game but Banshee's does negate her snare. Are you referring to Support Morgana or DPS Morgana?

Oh and perhaps a suggestion: Make a post regarding your tier rankings - listing the pros and cons of each character (Like your Singed post on 47) so you won't have to repeat yourself.