L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADL

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf 007 View Post
I immediately leave queue if I get the following teammates:

Heim
Eve
Warwick
Ryze

...people can say what they will, but I am going to continue dodging these teammates as hard as I can (based on past experience).

each of them can all be played really well actually, (but yes the chances are slim)

disagree with Ryze tho, hes becoming relatively easy/strong :P

Brostradamus890

01-23-2010

Even a moderately fed physical Sion can 1v4 a level 30 mid-elo team that is using exe calling on him.

Each swing does 1/4th of someone hp. That must be fun.

XNFE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-23-2010

looks good

WhitemageofDOOM

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
Veigar scales the best other than Anivia.
Veigar scales very well for a caster, this is definitely true.
But not as well as a carry, or as you stated Anivia.

Quote:
And his early game is "poor" just because, if being played right, he's stacking up AP to destroy later.
So by picking veigar your bringing a hero who's purpose is to dominate late game right? Why not just bring a carry?
I mean i guess if you desperately need a late game character and a caster he has a niche, but how many team comps need that?

JunkRamen

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptix View Post
And his early game is "poor" just because, if being played right, he's stacking up AP to destroy later.
Which is bad for a caster, especially one that doesn't get guaranteed hits. Leave "destroying later" to the carries.

I'm surprised at Teemo in "fairly worthless" too, given the current carry heavy meta and how important map control is, regardless of Merc Treads. I guess he would be hard to fit into a competitive team.

ADL

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
I feel many of the champions are situational, and/or many of them are simply worse than others. Here we go! In a pre-made vs pre-made Match, this is how I would rank the Champions. They are Ranked by Tiers and Left to Right. If you want an explanation for a champion, just ask

Tier 1: Twisted Fate, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Corki, Alistar
Tier 2: Malphite, Nasus, Annie, Twitch, Anivia, Amumu, Taric
Tier 3: Morgana, Nidalee, Kayle, Shaco, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Tristana, Kassadin
Tier 4: Cho'Gath, Katarina, Nunu, Sion, Udyr, Karthus, Rammus, Heimerdinger
Tier 5: Master Yi, Ashe, Dr. Mundo, Singed, Jax, Pantheon, Gragas

Fairly Worthless (need some love): Poppy, Teemo, Tryndamere, Veigar, Ryze, Janna, Soraka, Zilean, Warwick, Evelynn

-L0CUST

note1: the tiers are all relatively close, and become blurred depending on your/opponent's team makeup
note2: I believe everyone should know my tier list is more correct than all the others
I agree with most cept:
Gangplank shud be higher: aoe ult/ team buff is almost the same as sivir
Ashe shud be higher mass slow/ long stun
Nunu is lower than nasus? how does that work
ther r more actually :P

CaptainSmurf

01-23-2010

teemo es de best champion evr. i can pwn da noobs with my leet posion. L0cust u nub u suck at game. i know not why you suck soi hrd but u can pwn with teemo if u play em. evryone who callz teemo a bad champion is bad.

Quinnister

01-23-2010

Mostly agree with this list with a few anomalies. They're not too much, though.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2010

nice tier list

teemo: low range carry. poison becomes useless mid-late game. move quick is not that useful except for hopping lanes. ult adds map control but can be substituted w/ wards/clairvoyance. blinding dart is nice but he's a pretty weak carry i would say. certainly could use some love.

veigar: i like his AOE stun and that's about it. his meteor is almost impossible to land and only becomes a factor late into the game. baleful is a mediocre nuke and his ult is simple not strong at all. let's also not forget his low hp/low mana pool/high dependency on items

i do, however, believe mundo should be knocked down to "needs some love" tier

TeemoIsHeart

01-23-2010

The power list is partially personal preference.

As for the Champions who need love, Jax is the number one Champion who needs it IMO. I have not been in a single game since the rotation change where a Jax on my team hasn't been something other than 1/double digit deaths/single digit assists (generally really low), I don't leave at Champion select, ever for any reason but if I were to Jax would be the #1 reason why.

Having him on your team is like not only being down a player but giving the extra team an exp and gold buff every couple minutes. He's that bad.

Past that Veigar would need a remake over a buff, having him channel his meteor and then by pressing the spell once and then again to drop it could alleviate the pains of Mercury Treads and you could make it do good frontal nuke damage but more if you held it the full channel.

As for Teemo, well, he's really **** strong in just about every area of the game that isn't premade high elo games. He can't really be buffed without completely decimating other areas of the game, he's just to good a harraser/killer early. So if anything, you'd need to remake him, or at least a few of his abilities.

Last two cents will be on Warwick, he's needed a buff for a very long time. Everyone knows this and yet he remains almost entirely worthless, he's probably the second worst hero in the game next to Jax. I've made suggestions for him before (Search HereticalSaint) so I wont go into extreme depth on him here, but he needs a beneficial AoE in team fights, or a negative (towards the other team) aura or a pseudo mix of the two.