Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

01-24-2010

skool r smart

JunkRamen

01-24-2010

Quote:
Operation CWAL:
His Ego is up his ass because he got 10 pages of posts. Mostly not agreeing with him. Few agreeing.

Yeah but if we were to ignore actual high level play and just ask the forums in a poll who the most OP champions are, we'd have stupid **** like Master Yi/Blitzcrank top tier and Corki bottom tier.

Kenou

Recruiter

01-24-2010

Quote:
TheSKooL:
lol this guy cant speak english for ****, l2put a ? at the end of a qwestion. some ppl lol

I think you meant "lolololol dis gusy can't use punctuation for ****, l2put a "?" at the end of a question! some people lolololol"

I find it hard to speak English on a forum.

TheOddOne

Recruiter

01-24-2010

Quote:
JunkRamen:
Yeah but if we were to ignore actual high level play and just ask the forums in a poll who the most OP champions are, we'd have stupid **** like Master Yi/Blitzcrank top tier and Corki bottom tier.

This, the problem with having these lists on a large forum of random players is that half of them can't see anything objectively and ruin it. They also fail to realize that some champions have to be on the bottom (instead of just saying OMG HE CAN'T BE BAD) in comparison to others and start whining when their personal favorite is low tier despite the fact everyone above him/her is actually better/more useful. Until people remove personal favoritism and use things like: what is the champion useful at, is that situation common/useful, are they not outclassed in that by someone else etc, most people attacking someone's list won't be furthering the discussion by saying they saw so and so dominate a game.

DamnPandaHands

01-24-2010

I think the list is accurate.

TeeNaku

01-24-2010

only thing i really disagree with is veigar his stun alone can be game altering if you have good placement and slightly ******ed opponents

creakydoors

01-24-2010

I think this is pretty good. You people have to remember that the better team is still going to win, but these champs enable a good player to be better.

HowlingKommando

01-24-2010

I'd do a little bit of shuffling in some places, but at the end of the day, too much of it depends on team composition, individual skill, and in some cases luck.

Amumu is probably the best example of this. He's potentially amazing if his Ult is exploited well, but also potentially absolute dirt if it isn't.

The only undeniable area are the Champs that need love. It's fair to say that many of those do need buffs.

Glink

Recruiter

01-24-2010

Quote:
Glink:

Sure, people will have their disagreements among tier lists, but Teemo, worthless? Really?

Twisted Fate, Tier 1?

I could put Zilean at God tier and that would make more sense then what you have here.

Sorry, but if you think Teemo is worthless, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Explain it to me =/

JunkRamen

01-24-2010

Quote:
Glink:
Explain it to me =/

People explain it to you a billion times in every thread and all you respond with is being unconvinced that a stun, a global snare, and map control aren't that good because TF dies sometimes.