L0CUST's Champion Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlyGoat

Member

03-02-2010

posting here because L0CUST's opinion of Jax is still the only thing that validates my existence


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maybeis

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Tryndamere, here's my love <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokroma

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
posting here because L0CUST's opinion of Jax is still the only thing that validates my existence
Oh u!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wrinkles17

Senior Member

03-02-2010

veiger is useless? im sorry but any hero that can stun an entire team and has an AOE that can drop half the teams HP with one spell not useless, and you say hes easy to county just get merc treads? if you have to rely on stun meteor to do good with him then you arnt playing him right. and this guy is way good early game. my baleful strike spell has a 2.4 second CD without runes, at lvl 6 you can drop people so fast. other than veiger being worthless good list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokroma

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrinkles17 View Post
veiger is useless? im sorry but any hero that can stun an entire team and has an AOE that can drop half the teams HP with one spell not useless, and you say hes easy to county just get merc treads? if you have to rely on stun meteor to do good with him then you arnt playing him right. and this guy is way good early game. my baleful strike spell has a 2.4 second CD without runes, at lvl 6 you can drop people so fast. other than veiger being worthless good list.
I lol'd because this post has been echoed at least 20 times in this topic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillionStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokroma View Post
I would like to petition for Mordekaiser to be moved to tier 5 from worthless, if only for his ability to cover a lane left by a jungler 1v2 so well early and mid game.

(granted this only applies to low-mid ELO games)
lol he just couldn't believe he's fairly useless after playing so many Mord games with me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RelaxingBrownies

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrinkles17 View Post
veiger is useless? im sorry but any hero that can stun an entire team and has an AOE that can drop half the teams HP with one spell not useless, and you say hes easy to county just get merc treads? if you have to rely on stun meteor to do good with him then you arnt playing him right. and this guy is way good early game. my baleful strike spell has a 2.4 second CD without runes, at lvl 6 you can drop people so fast. other than veiger being worthless good list.
OMG VEIGAR ONCE STUNNED ME, AND THEN HIT ME WITHA PURPLE THING FROM THE SKY, HE WAS FED, NERF NAO

... i can post **** too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-02-2010

Heimerdinger isn't that bad. He even used to be higher on your tier list (T4 at one point).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

Senior Member

03-02-2010

I'm curious as to why Teemo is considered "worthless". He is one of only three heroes (alongside Twisted Fate and Nidalee) with built-in map awareness. Admittedly his awareness is weaker than TF's (though almost certainly stronger than Nid's, as it gives you vision even if they don't trip it and it's invisible), but it still gives him a fairly unique element. And his blind is very good at eliminating the usefulness of an enemy carry in a teamfight. It's also the most reliable blind outisde of Exhaust (Heimer's is a slow-moving skillshot, Shaco's and Corki's aren't 100%) and has the longest duration of any blind. He also has one of the highest base attack speeds, making him decent as a carry, and his AP ratios are acceptable for him to be built AP as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNSiPiD1

Member

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
posting here because L0CUST's opinion of Jax is still the only thing that validates my existence
I logged in just to t-down this post!