[RIOT] Read this, times up random picks needed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alektrona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2011

What really sucks about the random champ select is if someone has computer troubles during champion select, they get thrown into the game, potentially with a champion that they have little/no experience with.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-18-2011

I said that in the thread ^ ^ above post, but it's good you said that... might force change if we all agree on this.

ProtossZeratul

02-19-2011

AFKers are very bad, i have to line up myself with a champion like sona and get ganked rly bad by yi and kat...

Ellye

02-19-2011

Not picking a champion should be the same as a queue-dodge. I agree with the general idea here.

4death4

Recruiter

02-21-2011

I also have a hard time choosing a champion when the one I wanted gets picked so it takes a while to choose and change masteries in time, when that **** happens.

4death4

Recruiter

03-01-2011

This forum is so dead.

4death4

Recruiter

03-05-2011

so...