Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[RIOT] Read this, times up random picks needed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

Recruiter

02-11-2011

My initial response is, sh!t happens literally... people are people and computers need to be made around that because without people computers would be worthless.....

What I am saying is, people will stop anything if they need to go take a doo or get some grub. You can't tell someone to hold it in, because you wanna play. How would it feel?

I think there should be no random champion pick if you have not hit the random button.... that's what it's there for, don't wait till the end to random, that makes me wanna Q dodge.

Abolish the old random champion when time is up design, and install new design, SHOE/ BOOT/ KICK! NAO! if you can't decide on a champion in time you probably need to go afk/ poop/ eat .... etc.

Or some weird stuff with your internet and garbles your connection making you pick someone you didn't want nor know/ runed for or just have no skill with. The computers that still are around and shouldn't be also cause problems here, system/ program shut-downs from certain commands(from players), crashes, viruses.... etc.

Quote:
Lugignaf:
Agreed. I've had far too many matches ruined due to AFK-ers

4death4

Recruiter

02-12-2011

+1 yay!~

Lugignaf

02-13-2011

Agreed. I've had far too many matches ruined due to AFK-ers

4death4

Recruiter

02-13-2011

When will riot ever read this... obviously a bad design aspect here.

4death4

Recruiter

02-13-2011

Yay! +4 ... someday friends, someday.

mayhemdefiance

02-13-2011

i agree but why is it in hud discussion, seems like it would be better general or pvp.net discussion

4death4

Recruiter

02-13-2011

Quote:
sigu:
i agree but why is it in hud discussion, seems like it would be better general or pvp.net discussion

Ignorance, I also made a thread in general. And someone made a similar thread here, kinda.

djaydino

02-13-2011

i understand what you mean.
what would be better is : if the timer runs out and that person did not pick champ it would go back to the matchmaking page.
but 1 problem would be like : if some1 else chooses (for example) master yi and that person wanted master yi also he can just do nothing and other have to wait for nothing.
maybe also give a 10min time penalty.

1up for you.

4death4

Recruiter

02-13-2011

Quote:
djaydino:
i understand what you mean.
what would be better is : if the timer runs out and that person did not pick champ it would go back to the matchmaking page.
but 1 problem would be like : if some1 else chooses (for example) master yi and that person wanted master yi also he can just do nothing and other have to wait for nothing.
maybe also give a 10min time penalty.

1up for you.

Cool idea, kinda what I meant too... even cooler "Great minds think alike"

4death4

Recruiter

02-13-2011

I guess I left a bit too much to the imagination, that's what makes great things though.