@Elementz (and high Elo elitists)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nirli

02-11-2011

Top players have smurfs with higher rating than Elementz's main account.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

I'll probably be more willing to try new, untested but theoretically viable things in normal, but I still play to win.

Its how I've learned more about builds.

RHINO Mk II

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga of Ilthire View Post
I actually agree with Elementz. Normal games are more about testing new strategies, new building, or new characters instead of being completely tryhard about winning.
The question is, how much do you really learn about the viability of, say, wit's end Xin Zhao when the enemy team is composed of smite revive evelynn and AP gangplank? You can't get better at the game or even determine good builds in games where people just screw around. If you need to learn the moves on a new champion, you can do that just as easily in a custom game.

FDru

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by embl3m View Post
People always 'screw around' in normal games. People who take champions who contribute very little to team or help form balanced composition are clearly just playing to have fun, rather than to win. In ranked it's -very- encouraged that you take the absolute best possible champion at every single pick, and not just instalock tryndamere as last pick when your team needed a tank and shen was open.
Yeah, I hear in ranked you always get the perfect team comp and nobody ever has stupid builds.

wut