Patch Preview #4: Camera on Vacation

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingOfHeartsZ07

02-11-2011

I do not approve of this buff to Ryze. He needs longer cooldowns not shorter. He can already 'machine-gun' champs down if you play him right and he takes no skill to use!

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

15% nerf to rammus powerball?? Well lets just get rid of all tanks because as soon as one stands out as doing the job well you nerf them into the ground because baddies that MUST PLAY CARRY ONLY CARRY can't deal with someone disrupting their attacks

DrTrevor

02-11-2011

Ryze sounds cool?

I think...

xathil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

No patch video = no patch comics = T___T
< insert more QQ here>

that aside.. yay! but the Ryze changes .... they kinda feel like they happened once already? :P

Volkae

02-11-2011

OMFG I'M EXCITED

Ryze remake sounds amazing.

blazein1

02-11-2011

i need my freakin video

SeedDynames

02-11-2011

Hmm... as much as i hate it to admit it, spirit visage is too good for its cost. I hope it still is a good item on healers.

I know vlad can be annoying and a ***** to lane against after level 7, but i hope they dont kill him. Hes not as blatantly OP as other mages. Hell most of them can still out damage him.

The new ryze sounds interesting. But too many things to do might make him OP, or like Cass and too hard to use.

Zaidem

02-11-2011

why nerf vlad.... my favorite champion... seriously.... these last patches havent been helpful at all. and the changes to ryze. why not leave him as he is...... i love ryze now. whatever riot...... just, whatever.

Juany CyRaM

02-11-2011

OMG. Buying Ryze asap.

Loxley

02-11-2011

Of all the things that I did or did not see coming the Ryze remake was teh most substantial. I am extremely excited to see what he will play like considering that he is such an interesting character to work with anyway. The idea of a caster having a smooth progression which is almost never the case unless you build RoA or Archangels (because I don't consider leveling spells by 60 damage at a time and buying items that give 40 and 80 AP chunks "smooth") is extremely exciting, though I do hope you have reduced his mana costs to compensate.