Patch Preview #4: Camera on Vacation

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-11-2011

I hope it is epic! :-P

The Ryze changes sound really fun, I was surprised they didn't have more casters scale with mana.

Imbak

02-11-2011

gatlin gun ryze?

i do want

Frogboybri2

02-11-2011

Cooldown reduction is a ridiculously powerful stat for any champ that relies on their abilities rather than their autoattacks. It should be expensive and not found with other stats, especially defensive stats. Cooldown reduction on defensive items is the reason Sona had to be nerfed, it's what makes champs like Olaf, Xin Zhao, and Garen do stupid high DPS while building tank, and it needs to be isolated onto its own items.

Capping CDR should still be a viable build path, it just shouldn't come with huge survivability bonuses as well. It should simply make your champ better at their role, whether it is offense, defense, or support.

Bulletproof987

02-11-2011

Thanks! Not looking forward to spirit visage changes, Mundo early game nerf pretty much. Glad to see vlad being hit finally and honestly anivia probably needed a little tweaking. Didn't see the ryze change coming, hope yall didn't mess him up on accident.

IamATroll

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Summoners!

We’re taking a short break from the regularly scheduled Patch Preview video series, but we will definitely be resuming the series with some improvements in the near future!
Nikasaur in a bikini

Make it happen, Riot.

1c3fr0g

02-11-2011

CUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE YOU PHREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAK

I wanted moar comics

Ravens Dagger

02-11-2011

I always thought that Ryze was very strong in the right hands (then again most champs are...) and that he was good as he was but its true that he was boring to play even though he is geared towards newer players and he is kinda the LoL mascot he appears in all the adds and is often show in the background (not to mention the Season 1 trailer.. This change will be interesting To bad about the CDR.

My 2 cents..

RobRobson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2011

I hate that tanky dps nerfs also mean straight up tank nerf as well. As if there wasn't enough of a reason not to tank.

GayLord McD

02-11-2011

I wonder if NT is taking a hit in the CDR cap?
I like being able to hit 40% with only that.

Mistjaymes

02-11-2011

inb4 ryze dominating everyone.