[RP Event] 1.3 - Beyond the Great Barrier ~ A Dark History

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

02-23-2011

l RP l

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you know which way to go? I doubt you've been here before since you did not know how to enter this complex" Sebastian questioned bluntly, hoping for an answer instead of rambling. This was starting to get rather annoying; at least in the wilderness there was a chance for some excitment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
l RP l

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you know which way to go? I doubt you've been here before since you did not know how to enter this complex" Sebastian questioned bluntly, hoping for an answer instead of rambling. This was starting to get rather annoying; at least in the wilderness there was a chance for some excitment.
Gregg simply ignored the question and continued on. He reached a location that had a lamp on top of a table. He turned the lamp about 90 degrees, turned around and continued walking back towards the center of the town.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-23-2011

Gregg took out a sheet of paper and pointed at it. He nodded and placed the paper back into his cloak. He began to walk Briskly through the center of the town until he reached the end of the road on the other side. Gregg walked up to a window of a nearby house and opened it.

There was a sudden loud rumbling and twisting sound coming from behind the group as Gregg clasped his hands together, "Yes! We will return!" he shouted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Gregg took out a sheet of paper and pointed at it. He nodded and placed the paper back into his cloak. He began to walk Briskly through the center of the town until he reached the end of the road on the other side. Gregg walked up to a window of a nearby house and opened it.

There was a sudden loud rumbling and twisting sound coming from behind the group as Gregg clasped his hands together, "Yes! We will return!" he shouted.
l RP l

"Gregg, I highly suggest you start explaining your actions, you don't want any mishaps this late in the game" Sebastian said, folding his arms behind his back and glaring quite evily at Gregg. It was almost like Sebastian was fear incarnate for a brief moment, oozing out a pure, unadulterated anger and scorn. For those who could see past his circular glasses, they could see a hellish red gleem coming from his eyes; truely he looked like a demon.

"You have till the count of ten . . . . . one"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

02-23-2011

| RP |

Tobias turns to look in the direction of the town center, his surgeon's sight allowing him to see in perfect detail, aside from lacking the green and blue hues of light, as far as normal sight in a well lit room would work.

((Getting that out of the way for everyone involved))

"I'm fairly certain he's enabled mechanisms that are doing something in the town center, perhaps a gate is involved? I think he's planning to bring his people back from wherever they went before..." he motioned around to all the things lying about, "this happened."

He shrugged "It's not my school, but we had a few summoners involved in the army, and this isn't the first time I've seen a town similar to this, I've worked with Zaun, after all." he practically spat the words from 'this' onwards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sapphyrite

Senior Member

02-23-2011

|RP|

"Steam your anger, Dark butler. The Old man is enacting his plan, watch it unfold."
the Doctor addressed Sebastian, sternly.

Keeping his stare on Gregg, he swiftly took out a mixture of herbs, adding them to the pipe. The smoke surrounding him slowly became silver-blueish, his contours becoming slightly foggy and indefinite.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
l RP l

"Gregg, I highly suggest you start explaining your actions, you don't want any mishaps this late in the game" Sebastian said, folding his arms behind his back and glaring quite evily at Gregg. It was almost like Sebastian was fear incarnate for a brief moment, oozing out a pure, unadulterated anger and scorn. For those who could see past his circular glasses, they could see a hellish red gleem coming from his eyes; truely he looked like a demon.

"You have till the count of ten . . . . . one"
Gregg turned to look at Sebastian and smiled, obviously consumed by his euphoria. "I've waited all of my life for this, Sebastian." Gregg completely ignored Sebastian's frightening transformation, and began to walk towards the center of the Mesa.

"Come friends, we stand here, in the midst of revolution and salvation!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
| RP |

Tobias turns to look in the direction of the town center, his surgeon's sight allowing him to see in perfect detail, aside from lacking the green and blue hues of light, as far as normal sight in a well lit room would work.

((Getting that out of the way for everyone involved))

"I'm fairly certain he's enabled mechanisms that are doing something in the town center, perhaps a gate is involved? I think he's planning to bring his people back from wherever they went before..." he motioned around to all the things lying about, "this happened."

He shrugged "It's not my school, but we had a few summoners involved in the army, and this isn't the first time I've seen a town similar to this, I've worked with Zaun, after all." he practically spat the words from 'this' onwards.
Tobias was able to see a massive object moving at the center of the town.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Tobias shrugs and follows him towards the center of town, he'd rather not anger the man who could fold space in on itself, and he felt he'd be safer near the man than away from him.

He noted increased levels of adrenaline from some of his charges, and shrugged them off.

Besides, creepy didn't necessarily mean evil.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Gregg turned to look at Sebastian and smiled, obviously consumed by his euphoria. "I've waited all of my life for this, Sebastian." Gregg completely ignored Sebastian's frightening transformation, and began to walk towards the center of the Mesa.

"Come friends, we stand here, in the midst of revolution and salvation!"
"Salvation? Never was fond of that word" Sebastian stated, revealing his hand, now completly covered in darkness and showing as four-fingered claws. As he brandishes his weapon of choice, small pools of darkness drip off his claws.

"I believe I was at seven...... eight...... nine......"