Q- Current runes for ashe/trist?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonFewShuN

Senior Member

02-11-2011

So, i recently have been switching up runes for melee AD champs because of the whole Dodge situation. So, what works now for Ranged carry/support? like ashe/trist?

Right now i currently have 2 different pages that i am fiddling around with, and there are as follows.

AS/Armor Per lvl/CDR/Armor pen.
And..
ArPen/Health/CDR/Mana regen per lvl

Those are the ones i am useing, but i would like to hear other people's rune build for ashe/trist currently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liquidstardust

Senior Member

02-11-2011

ashe

armpen marks and quint/ mana regen gyplhs and seals

trist arpen marks/mana regen seals/ magic resist glyphs/ armpen or hp quints


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surrealist

Member

02-11-2011

hp quint, arp marks, mp5/lvl seals, cdr glyphs (doesn't really matter, you can also use mr, mr/lvl, mp5/lvl, cdr/lvl)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vimous

Senior Member

02-11-2011

I main ashe and best results have been what eagle stated. Armor pen marks/quints, mana regen per/lvl seals and glyphs.

Armor pen allows you harass a lot more ( works with volley) mp5 per/lvl allows you spam volley and use q to harassand still have mana for ult at 6. Will usaully net me fb. Be sure to ward the rivers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

02-11-2011

CDR/Level runes are so bad, please don't listen to him. Save your IP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surrealist

Member

02-11-2011

cdr/lvl on ashe is bad? its better than flat cdr on ashe, why did you specifically say cdr/lvl instead of general cdr?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer823 View Post
cdr/lvl on ashe is bad? its better than flat cdr on ashe, why did you specifically say cdr/lvl instead of general cdr?
CDR/level is not a good rune in general. By the time it's better the flat, you're able to purchase massive amounts of CDR. The difference is less then 2% at level 18, meaning there is almost no difference. If you're itemizing intelligently, that 2% will actually put you at 42% CDR on CDR dependant champions, meaning you're wasting the scaling. And, more to the point, a strong early game informs a strong late game, so the opposite isn't true. If you are better early game due to flat runes, you can more then make up for the difference the extra 2% CDR will give you.

This is all common knowledge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surrealist

Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
CDR/level is not a good rune in general. By the time it's better the flat, you're able to purchase massive amounts of CDR. The difference is less then 2% at level 18, meaning there is almost no difference. If you're itemizing intelligently, that 2% will actually put you at 42% CDR on CDR dependant champions, meaning you're wasting the scaling. And, more to the point, a strong early game informs a strong late game, so the opposite isn't true. If you are better early game due to flat runes, you can more then make up for the difference the extra 2% CDR will give you.

This is all common knowledge.


Blah blah blah, you do realize we are talking about ashe and tristana here right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

condiment chan

Junior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
CDR/level is not a good rune in general.
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
By the time it's better the flat, you're able to purchase massive amounts of CDR.
Doesn't apply to ashe and tristana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
The difference is less then 2% at level 18, meaning there is almost no difference.
True, so why are you bickering?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If you're itemizing intelligently, that 2% will actually put you at 42% CDR on CDR dependant champions, meaning you're wasting the scaling
Doesn't apply to ashe and tristana


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
And, more to the point, a strong early game informs a strong late game, so the opposite isn't true.
True, but ashe and tristana doesn't need cdr early game, they need it late game


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If you are better early game due to flat runes, you can more then make up for the difference the extra 2% CDR will give you.
True, but ashe and tristana doesn't need cdr early game, they need it late game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
This is all common knowledge.
Not to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonFewShuN

Senior Member

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vimous View Post
I main ashe and best results have been what eagle stated. Armor pen marks/quints, mana regen per/lvl seals and glyphs.

Armor pen allows you harass a lot more ( works with volley) mp5 per/lvl allows you spam volley and use q to harassand still have mana for ult at 6. Will usaully net me fb. Be sure to ward the rivers
Alright cool guys thanks for the input for ashe, what about tristana? same rune build?
Also, having the mana regen per lvl seals/glyphs, does this mean you can go 21-0-9 without worrying about lack of mana regen? or is it normally better to go 9-0-21


123