Name an issue you have with this game that you've never heard brought up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Dude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

lol I remember juking in dota...

u had to download a "hack" just to have a chance of juking effectively because you couldn't change the hotkeys for tangoes... so painful

bushes still allow for some epic jukes and are WAY WAY more new-friendly... but ur right they just don't have near the emergent gameplay that came from the warcraft 3 trees

for memories of old dota fans, epic juke starting at 3:00: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWAYKqlkTI

Magick Wizard

02-12-2011

If I have the music off in game, it still plays during champion select.

Keltai

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynolt View Post
It bothers me that the reds are apparently pushing the game towards something, via constant nerfs, instead of letting it evolve by itself.

Also I'm not saying all nerfs are bad, if something is broken then please fix it, but all I'm seeing is just blanket nerfs everywhere. Maybe if they told us what they wanted the game to be like I'd understamd the nerfs better, but lately it seems they don't even have a set goal in mind and are just blindly nerfing/changing everything for the sake of it.

This post turned out longer than expected.
Seems like they've been buffing alot lately

zebrawaterfall

02-12-2011

I dislike the lack of true official responses about important features.

A replay system cannot be this difficult.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Paragraph #1 is the truest thing in the world....downvotes from sheep effectively stifle creative thought and intelligent conversation...

BuildPolice

02-12-2011

Teemo's mushroom are completely unfun to play against, possibly the most frustrating thing in the game after Zilean bombs

Waynolt

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keltai View Post
Seems like they've been buffing alot lately
I knew I missed something, should have added an extra "/buffs" to that a couple of times.

SuRrender Please

02-12-2011

BR people are still allowed to play

FogRaider

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Juke paths were a very high burden of knowledge - you had to study and memorize where they all were, and they weren't obvious on the map.

I look at a bush and I know what it does. On DotA, I stare at a tree and wonder if it's a tree or a tree. I like bushes better. The extra options for juke paths, IMO, aren't worth the downsides in design of wondering where the hell they are because they can't be displayed well on a map.
IMHO, this was just an art fail. The paths could easily be made much more visible in a game like LoL where they can make map features from scratch to suit their needs. Example: There could be a little wooden sign at the entrance of every juke path.

Ep1cLeprechaun

02-12-2011

TF's ridiculously short range.

OK it is brought up a lot, but I'm still convinced Reds are completely oblivious to it.