Why oh why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turizal

02-11-2011

why the hell does udyr sucks at dps, i bought him not knowing this fact, i looked at his abilities and it looked like he could be versatile, but no matter how much a try if hes dps is damage isnt noticible mainly because he dies before he can make a scratch. my usually score as dps is like 0/x/x.and playing tank is half way decent, very mediocre no way near in comparison of other tanks tho.

Trentzilla

02-11-2011

Because you suck at using him. Tiger ftw

Turizal

02-11-2011

very constructive. i'd like to know whats his core dps build, or even if his damage is comparable with other melee champions.

Penisbutter

02-11-2011

You must be really, really (REALLY) bad at Udyr if you think he is bad dps.

Carados

02-11-2011

He's a melee champion, and just like every other melee champion he needs some survivability.

Aegiswing

02-11-2011

For starters, you should be in the jungle. Period. Lane Udyr just pales in comparison. The first item you should be working towards will be a bloodrazor, since it does exceeding damage with tiger form. Then I usually go for a randuin's, giving yourself more survivability and utility in team fights. From there, just build toward attack speed until you hit the cap, and get defensive items as needed.

Hobonator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

jungle. get wriggles. get trinity force. build survivability. problem solved.

Trinity force I've found is almost a must, gives great allaround stats and most importantly:movement speed. The proc goes off constantly with shifting and adds a lot of damage while still letting you build tanky.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Jungle. Wriggles, Black Cleaver, Banshees, Omen, gg. Oh, and Tiger of course.

Turizal

02-11-2011

well thanks for the feed back, i bought him yesterday, i must have been building him wrong

Michiokun

02-11-2011

Watch Guardsman Bob.