Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Redrum Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kickuinthexin

02-11-2011

We are the redrum evil. We are a noobie clan (average 500+), we welcome anyone to tryout to join our clan. Currently we have a front line-up and about 20+ members total. Our mission is to accomplish common goals of the clan, enhance skills with the Compatitives and nurture our Novice. We do competitive play and newbie training.

There is a cap of 25 main players who we will do competitive gaming regularly with. We do not reject anyone from joining the clan. If you are just interested to become a part of our clan and prefer not to be placed in the competitive gaming part of the clan, you will still be a clan member (Novice) and join discussions on group tactics and champion tricks (we will play with you too!). If you decide to leave the clan at anytime, please contact me first.

***** Once the cap for Competitive Gaming part of the clan is reached, the members will compete for the limited spots, members who do not pass will be moved to Novice. Every member in Novice will be able to compete for Competitive Gaming group regularly. I apologize that we have to keep a cap on the Competitive Gaming part of the clan for various reasons.

Announcement: (6/8)
Sorry yall I have been MIA! I moved, no internet in the new house plus work and school have been busy the last couple of weeks and this week!
Another in-clan tourny is on its way! Guest play welcomed

For clan members: Alternative contact is preferred but not required, eg. facebook, msn, skype

- I have managing experience so you can count on me to never feel left out
- we care about the clan a lot, as you can see we put a lot of thoughts in coming up with the name (clue: try to read it from right to left)
- we are nice people, we joke a lot but never troll
- we are a young clan, about a month old
- we welcome gals with open arms <3 (just to make a statement cuz there r so few these days...)
- all kinds of members with different background, wins and lvls are here, so please dont discriminate, they are good
- we do not have a "clan code" but we do expect the same respect as we give u from you
- we have 0-tolerance in-game trolling policy

All kinds of players are welcomed. We understand everyone is unique and has own play style. We have no level and win-count restrictions. Please add kickuinthexin or yonozoe for any questions and opportunities for try-outs.

If you decide to tryout or join this clan, please comment here so i can keep this clan page properly updated
I sincerely invite all current clan members to our facebook page: If you choose not to join, please check it out once in a while for announcements

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_202593326418422&ap=1

Current clan placement:

Officers
Leader/recruiter: kickuinthexin
Master Tactician/Trainer: DrTremor
Novice Headmaster: Pennadrin
(other officer opportunities available for clan members)

Front line (this line-up is subject to change depends on the needs of discussed strategies):
kickuinthexin
Blue Roof Tile
Asian KittyDeath

Current Clan member, the placement of clan members will be competed regularly: (continuously updating)

Competitive (this line-up is also subject to change depends on the needs of discussed strategies): (cap 25, 24 so far )
kickuinthexin (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Blue Roof Tile (run when u see him)
bigsonic (mad mad, and just wont die) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
DrTremor (extreme flexibility) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
sadkitty (deadly clan sweetie)
IS2I (the one n only cutie with no mercy) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Asian Kittydeath (deadly clan sweetie)
Exodous (extreme force in ur face) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
YukimiD (the third gal in the clan) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
bom0511 (cant touch dis) ---- temporarily unavailable
jamieando (pair with the one below) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
kobrakii (pair with the one above)
Sollaar (dont get close to meh!) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
dolonoth (blockade squad)
killercrossover (fired-up fire marshal)
Lugubrious (mysterious clan lovelie, hope u come bak soon )
Gurenn (garen? nonono..) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
BigPapaKilted (RAWR!! Woooooo~~~!!)
holyhand (tiny but deadly) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Snowdred (better than she thinks she is) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Kame2h (play more play more!) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Pennadrin (i want to see you compete for Competitive in the future) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Wildside (be more aggresive, thas my style ^^) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
roadrunner beep (we shall play more) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
wgodetroit (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Innerspoken (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)

Novice: (no cap, 23 so far)
TesujiFTW (welcome!!!)
Guolin(welcome!!!)
The Cronos One (hope we play soon!)
IceTech (looking forward to ur performance in the future!)
weirdmoron (I like ur style, keep playin with us and lets improve together!)
clockworkday (lookin forward to play with u ) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Borz (fun game everyday)
MisterWeez (hope to get to play with u soon)
Likes Mike Hawk (it was interestin to see how u play)
Silvermate (special thanks to Silvermate: thank you for your dedication to the clan) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
2BKiller
cyonis86(woot, played so much today xD)
ChanFckingLee (lol the name...)
BanishedL3giT (real close to comppetitive, ill be watchin u) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
lookin4booty (shud play with us more ^^) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
maleketh (i gave up on u... XD jkjk, practice makes perfect!) (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
RevolverIV (very active, hope you compete for Competitive regularly)
SoulsofHippo (glad to have u!)
Octumod
Bu16 (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
iPoodalot
darkil
Deianira Daray (i am evil, stop laughing!!! xD)
vidos (unstoppable machinery)

Pending:
CptPie
SilverCloak
I HxC Angel I
BEEMBAA
HiG zuuGee
Paybackx
Grapeyou23
missu4ever (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)
Zoomerr (Confirmed Member of RedruM EviL Facebook Community)

once I finish recruiting for a while, I will post the name of all clan members here
please bookmark this page if you are interested, information here is updated weekly, if not daily

Thank you,
kickuinthexin, RedruM EviL

yonozoe

02-12-2011

bump

bigsonic

02-12-2011

sup guys xD
no luck xD

Officer Tran

02-13-2011

Sup guys good playing with you all lets play again today when I get off work ahaha and btw did you guys see that news? tournament? thought about it? ahaha be back laters still working....

kickuinthexin

02-14-2011

Quote:
yonozoe:
bump

bump what ???!!!!!!

kickuinthexin

02-14-2011

Quote:
Exodous:
Sup guys good playing with you all lets play again today when I get off work ahaha and btw did you guys see that news? tournament? thought about it? ahaha be back laters still working....

Exo! glad to see u here supporting UR clan! tryout was fun and im lookin forward to ur fantastic performance in our incoming in-clan trainings!

kickuinthexin

02-14-2011

NEWS: We have got new members! I will get the names down tonight and post them here!
Congratz to these new members and I formal welcome you to our family!
As a clan, i have registered for the tourney! So act fast if you want a tryout because we are going to start training in very organized fashion soon.

ArchBishop Colin

02-14-2011

D: Baump every1 should join this clan :3

kickuinthexin

02-14-2011

Quote:
Asian KittyDeath:
D: Baump every1 should join this clan :3

thank you kitty <333

yonozoe

02-14-2011

well done xin. bump anyway =D