Rune Database Spreadsheet

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moredot

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderA View Post
Try leaguecraft.com's list:

http://leaguecraft.com/champion/Twitch

My analysis, for Twitch specifically:

Marks: The only real options for are Attack Speed, Crit Chance, and Armor Penetration.
Seals: I'd recommend Flat HP or Dodge, but if you really must you can go Crit Chance/Attack Speed
Glyph: I'd recommend Flat CD Reduction, but if you must, you can go Crit Chance/Attack Speed
Quints: I'd recommend Flat HP, but you can go Attack Speed/Crit Chance/Armor Penetration.

Attack speed is nice because it increases your DPS and helps to stack poison, but Twitch already has two attack speed skills.

Crit Chance is nice because it's powerful throughout the game, and even more so if you get an Infinity Edge

Armor Penetration is extremely powerful throughout the game, and is often underestimated. If the enemy has 20 armor, and you have 17 armor penetration, that's 16.5% increased damage. Flat Armor Penetration is very effective versus enemies with approximately as much armor as you penetrate, which is relatively true early game. Then late game Last Whisper combines well with flat armor penetration, making it effective throughout the game.

Flat HP is *always* nice, but especially early game. It gives you more survivability, which in turn allows you to be more aggressive, and makes it much harder to gank you. (As a low HP champion, a small amount of HP makes a big difference.)

CD Reduction is always nice, as well, and since the crossover is level 13, Flat CD is in my opinion generally better.
This is fantastic really wished you typed this before I bought the runes, I bought the same but instead of flat, I got the per lvl ones. Is there anyway I can sell them back at a lower price?

EnderA

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredot View Post
This is fantastic really wished you typed this before I bought the runes, I bought the same but instead of flat, I got the per lvl ones. Is there anyway I can sell them back at a lower price?
Heh, sorry.

The per-level HP seals and per-level CD reduction glyphs are good, too. Per-level HP Quints are definitely inferior to flat HP Quints, though.

The best you can do is use the combiner, and hope you get something useful out of them. Or you can just save them in case you want to switch them later. I have a few sets of unused runes, myself, and I haven't replaced my CD/lvl with flat CD runes yet. Perhaps they'll buff some runes later on and they'll become more powerful.

EnderA

02-02-2010

/_\__
____
\__
/___
____
____|

/_\/_\

EnderA

02-03-2010

Updated for recent patch changes.

macsauce

02-05-2010

Sick guide.

One question: Whats the difference between efficient max and full max? I assume they mean maxing out your rune page with all of the same rune. But I don't get efficient and full. Also, do those numbers include quints?

Thanks

EnderA

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce View Post
Sick guide.

One question: Whats the difference between efficient max and full max? I assume they mean maxing out your rune page with all of the same rune. But I don't get efficient and full. Also, do those numbers include quints?

Thanks
Efficient max is Quints + Primary. (I.E. Efficient max for crit chance is Marks + Quints.)
Full max is everything possible. (I.E. Full max for crit chance is Marks + Seals + Glyphs + Quints.)

EnderA

02-13-2010

Bump
Up
My

Dakk

02-13-2010

Nice spreadsheet!

I'm trying to come up with the best combination of crit chance and crit damage runes. My thinking is full red crit damage which gives about 20%, with the rest crit chance which is around 12%. Do you agree?

EnderA

02-13-2010

Personally I think Crit Damage is a bad idea unless you play Shaco. For the math: https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=34791

And that's even with the old Crit Damage (which did more.)

Crit damage takes forever to start paying off, and even then, crit chance is still almost as good. The only exception is Shaco, who has a skill to give him 100% chance to crit. Ashe is also a possibility since she also has a crit-chance enhancing skill.

At the very beginning, when I was starting off, I got crit damage, then I did the math and realized it was a waste.

EnderA

02-15-2010

BumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBump
umpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpB
mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu
pBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBum
mpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBu
pBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBumpBum