Rune Database Spreadsheet

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epistemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-28-2010

I love you for making this. You really thought of everything; the crossover level made my day, as I used to calculate that by hand.

Moredot

01-29-2010

thx for making but is there a guide to teach how to use it? for example what runse to buy at lvl 20 for a twitch build?

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredot View Post
thx for making but is there a guide to teach how to use it? for example what runse to buy at lvl 20 for a twitch build?

Thats the champion guides job

EnderA

01-29-2010

Quote:
Yeah, usually the guide will give a recommendation.

My personal recommendation for most physical heroes is:

Marks: Armor Pen
Seal: HP
Glyph: CD reduction
Quint: HP

Some heroes merit particular runes, like critical chance for Tryndamere and Dodge for Jax.

Moredot

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord GiantR View Post
Thats the champion guides job
where can i find this champion guide thing?

EnderA

01-29-2010

Quote:
where can i find this champion guide thing?
Check out the comprehensive list of them: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=28809

Or search the forums for them using the search box in the upper right corner.

Moredot

01-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderA View Post
Check out the comprehensive list of them: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=28809

Or search the forums for them using the search box in the upper right corner.
problem is most of the ones im lookin for are outdated for example twitch's rune guides

Lynixx

01-29-2010

very useful,pls sticky

EnderA

01-30-2010

Quote:
problem is most of the ones im lookin for are outdated for example twitch's rune guides
Try leaguecraft.com's list:

http://leaguecraft.com/champion/Twitch

My analysis, for Twitch specifically:

Marks: The only real options for are Attack Speed, Crit Chance, and Armor Penetration.
Seals: I'd recommend Flat HP or Dodge, but if you really must you can go Crit Chance/Attack Speed
Glyph: I'd recommend Flat CD Reduction, but if you must, you can go Crit Chance/Attack Speed
Quints: I'd recommend Flat HP, but you can go Attack Speed/Crit Chance/Armor Penetration.

Attack speed is nice because it increases your DPS and helps to stack poison, but Twitch already has two attack speed skills.

Crit Chance is nice because it's powerful throughout the game, and even more so if you get an Infinity Edge

Armor Penetration is extremely powerful throughout the game, and is often underestimated. If the enemy has 20 armor, and you have 17 armor penetration, that's 16.5% increased damage. Flat Armor Penetration is very effective versus enemies with approximately as much armor as you penetrate, which is relatively true early game. Then late game Last Whisper combines well with flat armor penetration, making it effective throughout the game.

Flat HP is *always* nice, but especially early game. It gives you more survivability, which in turn allows you to be more aggressive, and makes it much harder to gank you. (As a low HP champion, a small amount of HP makes a big difference.)

CD Reduction is always nice, as well, and since the crossover is level 13, Flat CD is in my opinion generally better.

2 Vaynez

Recruiter

01-30-2010

Thanks for taking the time to do this EnderA.

12345612 ... 13