Rune Database Spreadsheet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akai Ramone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2011

but but but... are these tier 3 runes? because i notice that flat attack damage runes on marks is .95 and it says .32 on your chart :S this is so confusing, and im not sure which other runes you got wrong so i dont really recommend it unless someone explains me whats going on :S

JohnCataldo

04-15-2011

The original post has outdated information, since runes have changed values since then.

Check out newer versions on recent pages of this thread.

87showmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

I've updated the rune capability of latest version (patch 1.0.0.116) and added something new.
a. Energy runes
b. Suggested runes and their total cost for the beginners (in 3rd sheet)
b1. Set the component of column G as "1" if you want to choose it.
b2. Total IP cost is then coming out.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CIeihO8G

Note: The google document can NOT be modified except for 3rd sheet (suggested runes for beginners). You can copy the original version of the table in 4th sheet (backup) and paste it to 3rd one if it is messed up by others.

You also can download the document and change everything as you wish by the following steps:
1. Toolbar -> File-> Download as -> Excel to save this document as an Excel file.
2. Open the file.
3. Now modify it.

Parez

04-27-2011

this should be stickied. so much detain and perfection. Great job!

All Alone

05-01-2011

Oh wow, I'd forgotten about this. The torch keeps getting passed... EnderA and Blinky are no longer to be heard from, but their original epic contribution lives on!

@87showmin -

• Wow, I totally forgot about Energy runes when I updated the other ones.
  • Thanks for sticking with the milder colors - the originals hurt my eyes!
  • Trick I learned recently for doc collaborations - at the bottom, you can protect individual pages from tampering instead of having to lock the whole document. Additional pages can be added to by others. It'll mostly be graffiti and horse doodoo, but the option is handy for people that visit your sheet and want to manipulate the data, view it in other ways, or just doodle their own math and theorycrafting. See and mess with an example here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CMvy9KEH

Smokin Soldier

05-09-2011

I was looking for this, I had to google the link to the attachment of the original file then go to a page that google had cached to find this link. . . all worth it. and to find a newer version made my day. best format for the runes ever and it keeps getting buried.
@87showmin - thankyou

87showmin

05-16-2011

@All Alone - thanks for your suggestion. I've modify the document to make it more intuitive.

Korgwar

08-18-2011

Took a peek - very cool!

On the gold stat table, the BF Sword should now be 1650 and 45 dmg, I believe.

Cheers!

Altavismo

03-03-2012

Y el programa o pagina??????
where's the page? i mean the links send me to pages 0% lol