Rune Database Spreadsheet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FEHM

11-08-2010

Las Runes los puedo utilizar con cualquier Champion ?

FEHM

11-08-2010

Las Runes se pueden usar con cualquier Champion?

Naso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-14-2010

When is this going to get updated?

sugarmans

01-17-2011

I hope this helps

This is a spreadsheet with all the current information on every rune in an easy to look at format. Every time I'm looking for the best rune for my character, I look here first lol. If any changes are made with future patches, I will edit this and fix it. Each cell in the spreadsheet has a comment with it describing the price (IP) of each rune if you download the LoL Rune Sheet.

If you have any suggestions to improve this, please let me know.

(updated for patch v1.0.0.110)

glyph of clarity 0.08 -> 0.055
seal of clarity 0.10 -> 0.065
quintessence of fortitude 32.40 -> 26

TwistedBeardLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

roxicodine

02-07-2011

bump, an update please {;

All Alone

02-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmans View Post
I hope this helps

This is a spreadsheet with all the current information on every rune in an easy to look at format. Every time I'm looking for the best rune for my character, I look here first lol. If any changes are made with future patches, I will edit this and fix it. Each cell in the spreadsheet has a comment with it describing the price (IP) of each rune if you download the LoL Rune Sheet.

If you have any suggestions to improve this, please let me know.

(updated for patch v1.0.0.110)

glyph of clarity 0.08 -> 0.055
seal of clarity 0.10 -> 0.065
quintessence of fortitude 32.40 -> 26
Thanks for keeping everyone updated. I have updated the OP's spreadsheet style to match current information in a new Google Doc. I like your XL spreadsheet as well for quick side-by-side comparisons.

You'll note on page 2 that there are new items (AP), changed items (health regen), and deleted items (mana). Even if the italicized cell looks to be in the wrong place, the formulas are using the correct information. I didn't want to move it around and have to update the pointers on page 1.

I also threw in an additional column, to the right of the existing Marks, Seals, and Glyphs, indicating the relative value of a non-primary rune as compared to a primary rune.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CJPf06oM

RenoFox

03-19-2011

Great thread with very useful info =D.
I'd been using an old one (march of 2010) up until just now when I thought I should update it lol.

Boy were mine misleading lol.

MadCast Sabre

04-03-2011

can someone please update this since the mana regen changes?

87showmin

04-14-2011

I can do that if I have the right to modify the table. This table is amazingly awesome.
But it seems that there is no energy runes, doesn't it ?