Jungle invasion question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nivik

03-02-2012

Can anyone tell me how to come back from a successfull jungle invasion. My friend and I were playing a game and the enemy invaded with 5 of them, there were 3 of us and we were unable to stop it, he died and they took blue and wolves. In situations like this, what is the best thing for him to do after?

MoneyForNothin

03-03-2012

You can do one of two things if they're hellbent on invading.

1) Defend as 5, and deter/defeat them in your jungle.
2) Invade their jungle and take their buffs while they're in yours, leaving you on equal grounds or in the lead if you take two buffs and they only get 1.

If you happen to lose or can't stop then, then ward their buffs and try to take them somewhere around 8-9 minutes depending on when the jungler gets back to his buffs. If you succeed to gank the jungler with top and bot/top repeatedly, you'll make up for any early game advantage. Also remember that if you see the enemy jungler on the map, go to the other side of the map and take his mobs and buffs, and be sure to ward your jungle entrances so that he can't do the same.

Spellthief

03-03-2012

The idea of "guarding" the jungle with three people top and two bottom is a joke. If they want to come as 5 and take your jungle, they will take it. If you see them coming, leave.

MoneyForNothin

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spellthief View Post
The idea of "guarding" the jungle with three people top and two bottom is a joke. If they want to come as 5 and take your jungle, they will take it. If you see them coming, leave.
This is why you bring CV. It lets you know in advance whether people need to move down and defend or not. If you have a stronger level 1 comp, then you can win easily. If you don't, then go and take their jungle and avoid confrontation.

CTheRain

03-03-2012

This happened once when i played AP shaco. I got a 2minute ace because of boxes.