{Champion Suggestion} Troll Witch Doctor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Will N Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

This is my third, true, champion suggestion, so if there are any comments, insults, or whatever, please save it for the end of the post. I am still currently looking for a name, I was thinking Vol'jin, but I am afraid that is already taken by a character from Warcraft III. Also, about none of the stats and skill level up things, I am not quite sure what they should be, so I'm kind of hoping someone will suggest some things for me.

This champion is somewhat like Nidalee, as there are two pages of abilites. He starts off with his Ultimate, and still has a point to spend at the start of a game.

Q - Acid Bomb - (Insert name here) throws a highly toxic concoxtion at an area of the field. When Acid Bomb makes contact to the ground, it explodes, sending initial glass shards in every direction, and afterwards, a puddle is formed on the ground, and any enemy to walk across it is slowed, and takes damage over time.

W - Fire Breath - (Insert name here) guzzles down a bottle of flammable liquid that he made himself, and then takes his lit torch/tiki walking stick to his mouth, and blows the liquid out, causing a wave of fire to burst out in a cone infront of him, and afterwards, leaves a little bit of liquid on the ground, and on enemy champions and minions, dealing damage over time.

E - Curse - (Insert name here) shakes his walking stick agrily, spatting words at a target enemy champion. This causes the stats of that champion to be temporarily lowerd; Attack speed, Damage, Magic resistance, and Armor are all reduced by 3%//5%//7%//10%//15%.

R - Wards - This skill opens another ability page, and all wards can be picked up, cutting the original CD in half. Only one ward may be up at any given time, and each ward can only be leveld up once.
-Q- Healing Ward - (INH) jabs his walking stick into the ground, and from it, emits a healing wave. Healing 100 (+.5/1 AP) every 3 seconds, lasting 30 seconds. 30 second CD.
-W- Fire Ward - (INH) jabs his walking stick into the ground, and from it, emits fireballs from the skull that rests upon it's top. Fireballs deal about the same amount of damage as Heim's turrets, but (INH) can only have one of these at a time. Though only being able to have one at a time, the Fire Ward gets stronger the longer it is left alone. (Like Malzahar's Voidlings, Fire Ward gains stacks the longer it is left alive, giving it more attack damage, splash, and damage over time.
-E- Stasis Ward - (INH) jabs his stick into the ground, but instead of something emiting from it, it gives off an electromagnetic field. Since every champion gives off a different magnetic field than the ward, when an enemy champion comes near it, it erupts, stunning the champion for 5 seconds, but removing all buffs, friendly or hostile. Is AoE, so if more then one units comes close to it, it will stun both units for 5 second, and remove the same buffs.

Sexy Susan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Make this a female and it would be better.

Like a troll-hag witchdoctor... ugly as sin.... it is kind of annoying that none of the female characters are ugly... they need at least 1 ugly female :P

Will N Sanity

04-10-2011

Lol, who said this was going to be an ugly guy? :P

jrg7777

04-10-2011

Well, can't say Trundle isn't ugly...but then, what is beauty and was is not? (moving on...)

You might want to change the effect of Acid Bomb somewhat, because it is exactly as Cassiopeia's aoe poison ability (except for the part yours does preliminary damage)

Fire Breath, not too bad, I don't think.

Wording on Curse is kinda iffy, but random effect is not something you would want, I don't think...maybe make it something specific.

Ult isn't such a bad idea, I guess.

Will N Sanity

07-07-2011

I'm kind of hoping for him to have alot of AoE DoT's that way he can just hit and run. His Curse I'm not so sure about, still thinking of what I want him to stick with. His Ult, you can only put one skill point into each, that's why each of his skills tend to be slightly OP. Like his Healing ward. One point and it heals 100 hp every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. His Stasis causes a 5 second stun, and the Fire Ward I might just make it an AoE DoT as well. Like... A certain AoE around it has a DoT that emits from it and gets stronger and stronger the longer it is left standing. Still deciding whether or not I want to make it last a certain duration, or if I want it to last until destroyed or placed somewhere else.

GlyphTsen

07-07-2011

Just an FYI: Champion concepts have their own sub-forum separate from this one.

trancepticom

07-07-2011

theres already an ugly troll... its called trundle... nice try tho

vtN

07-07-2011

Sounds like the Shaman from Warcraft lol.
Cool in a sense though.

thelost1

07-07-2011

ROFL the ult healing ward is only completely broken 1k AP champion = 200 health per second heal for 30 secs on a 30 second CD so permanently up and heals allies i take it??? so 1000 health per second ????

Will N Sanity

07-09-2011

@vtN: I was trying to focus him more towards the Warcraft III, Orc, Troll Witch Doctor.
@thelost1: IF your calculations are correct, 1k AP equalling 200 hp EVERY 3 SECONDS for 30 seconds is correct, than how in the world can he heal 1000 hp per second?
My calculations on Healing Ward: 1k AP= 500 bonus HP every 3 seconds... 100[+500/ap/]HP every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. Six thousand HP is healed by the end... Now, if Ignite was placed on a target under the effect of Healing Ward = 3000 HP healed over 30 seconds, making Ignite very useful if saved for such an occasion. Another thing I would like to add to this, as I don't recall placing it within the Suggestion, these three skills can only be leveled up once, meaning each level that he can put a point into one of these skills take up ONE ULTIMATE POINT EACH. A few other things I forgot to add, the Stasis Ward has a three second delay, meaning you can't just place it down and the enemy is instantly stunned for 5 seconds. Placing this Ward down in a specific location and then luring the enemy into it can have a great effect. The other thing I know I placed on there, but apparently didn't seem to be read was that ONLY ONE WARD CAN BE PLACED AT A TIME, meaning that if INH placed Healing Ward down, but afterwards needed to place a Stasis Ward or a Flame Ward would cause the other Ward to disperse.

One more, more REALISTIC calculation: 400 AP along with Healing Ward = 300 HP healed every 3 seconds, for 30 seconds, maxing it a 3k heal after the full duration. Ignited would make it a 1.5k heal, or to get technical, 150 HP healed every 3 seconds... [Long story short, your calculations are incorrect, sir. Lrn2Math!]