Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Caitlyn - The DPS monster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImIndustructible

02-15-2011

Before thorough reading, let me kneel down to the wall of text.

ShrikeTheAvatar

04-22-2011

Good guide.

I just started playing Caitlyn and she is pretty underrated still, it seems. I picked up some armor pen marks and it makes a HUGE difference early game.

Obviously her Q and Ashe's W are very similar, but I prefer Caitlyn's Q because you can still harass someone standing behind minions, and once you get it to level 2 or 3, it can do some serious damage. Together with her range you should be able to hold your own against just about anyone in a solo lane.

Jonbro

04-22-2011

This looks interesting and the build makes sense. One thing that you didn't mention is why you don't use Ghost though, which I would consider an important summoner ability to consider. I'm also pretty sure you can't get level 5 in a skill until level 9 because it makes you put a different skill up to level 2 before you get that 5th point in your first ability.