I need some help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sessprad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

I bought Master Yi awhile ago and use him the most. Then I got Cho Gath. My greatest flaw is i die too much trying to rush.. when i was playing with Cho, my matched team mates told i had bought the wrong items and should get a Mage's items. What items best go with Yi and Cho from start to finish? i mean what should i get when i am at level 1 and how i should b when i'm level 18?

Amatzikahni

04-21-2011

Yi, due to the flat damage scaling of his E, loves attack speed and, due to the nature of his spells/ult, also loves movespeed. Phantom Dancers rule for this reason. Getting a Youmuu's, Zeal, Zeal, and upgrading to double PD works nicely. I haven't played Yi so I don't know when AD would work in his builds, but I'd imagine that IE works wonders unless strictly BDing (similar argument for BC). Yi can jungle quite well, so your opening build will probably be armor + pots, but I've seen a few lane with Doran's Shield.

Cho'Gath is more of an AP tank: RoA, AAS, and Rabadon's are all common on people who carry with him. Doran's Ring is great if you intend to carry fast; otherwise, Doran's Shield or Sapphire Crystal + 2 Pots may be better openers based on your lane opponent(s)/(teammate) (damage soaker or ranged harass). Cho can also be a tank, so tanky items can work (Sunfire, FoN, Randuin's, BV, Thornmail, etc.).

Sessprad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatzikahni View Post
Yi, due to the flat damage scaling of his E, loves attack speed and, due to the nature of his spells/ult, also loves movespeed. Phantom Dancers rule for this reason. Getting a Youmuu's, Zeal, Zeal, and upgrading to double PD works nicely. I haven't played Yi so I don't know when AD would work in his builds, but I'd imagine that IE works wonders unless strictly BDing (similar argument for BC). Yi can jungle quite well, so your opening build will probably be armor + pots, but I've seen a few lane with Doran's Shield.

Cho'Gath is more of an AP tank: RoA, AAS, and Rabadon's are all common on people who carry with him. Doran's Ring is great if you intend to carry fast; otherwise, Doran's Shield or Sapphire Crystal + 2 Pots may be better openers based on your lane opponent(s)/(teammate) (damage soaker or ranged harass). Cho can also be a tank, so tanky items can work (Sunfire, FoN, Randuin's, BV, Thornmail, etc.).

I'm sorry but i don't get your abbreviations. can you please expand them all?