********** Melee Kassadin Build ***********

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Severla

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebubxv View Post
EDIT: nevermind, AD Kassadin is stupid, no one is going to sit still and let you hit them
That's true for ANY melee, not just AD Kass. Use his built-for-the-chase skills.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adarkarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

@ carados

Get out, really flash on kassadin, sure cleanse is useful on him very useful in ranked cause you can see if they got alot of cc or if they do not have like any cc dont grab it, but back to the point, FLASH on a kassadin is my definition of fail

sure im almost at the 200wins in normal point and sure i might seem like a noob atm, but kass is my main and i have been playing him since bout level 10( he looked cool is the only reason...and he looked like a DT from sc) but you have a built in flash that has like a 4 second(i think for me its like a 3.5 second at level 3 and with only my cdr runes and masteries.)cooldown.

sure its fun doing a tripleflash but why not play someone who needs flash to survive(like INSERT NONDESCRIPT CHAMPION WITHOUT A ESCAPE ABILITY) instead of doing something that funny when escaping to troll the enemies.

tl;dr gtfo and never play kassadin unless you get rid of the flash summoner skill