************* AD/Crit Sion Build **************

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JedimasterDarren

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullMasteRgR View Post
I suport AD Sion but i agree with the others about the title. Really its not polite trying to catch the attention of others by a long title.
Anyways, i can see that ur build lacks AD in my opinion. Apart from the ghostblade which doesnt give a lot of AD u have nothing else. I would make zeals, leave it that way and then go for IE or Bloodthirster. IE if i have crit marks and Bloodthirster if i use arpen marks..
Atma's gives AD. You will have about 3000HP at level 18 without any HP items and that gives you 60 AD. Atmas is very efficient on AD sion as it will give him about 60 AD, 18% criticals and 45 armor for the bargain price of 2400 gold.

IE or Bloodthrister are good 5th or 6th items in my opinion. The problem with making more than one zeal is what are you going to build it into? You could go for a 2nd phantom dancer and IE, but quick frankly 2 zeals will give you 40 AS, 20 crit and 16% movement for 1195*2 or 2400ish, the same cost as an Atma's Impaler.

Would you rather have:

45 armor
60 AD (at level 18)
18% criticals

or
40% attack speed (on top of 55% for 1st phantom dancer plus ult)
20% criticals
16% movement speed (on top of 15% you already have from 1st phantom dancer)

I rather get the Atma's, but zeals is reasonable if you think the game will last a long time and want to build those into IE and another phantom. Most games will be over before you get 5th item completed.

ThetaSigma

02-10-2011

Lol Carados really hates u Jedi.

Carados

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaSigma View Post
Lol Carados really hates u Jedi.
Hate people who are attention *****s in attempting to spread bad information, so maybe.

Boswoggle

02-10-2011

It makes me smile who Carados is still in this thread <--- see, there's the smile <---- and there's another!

I've always prefered AD/AS Sion, more because i'm a petty petty man and i really don't like exploiting certain balances.... and yes i realise if riot didn't like AP sion they could easily nerf the ap ratios.

i was under the impression that atmas scaled of bonus health.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boswoggle View Post
i was under the impression that atmas scaled of bonus health.
That would instantly turn Atmas into garbage-item.

RoflTroll

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JedimasterDarren View Post
Atma's gives AD. You will have about 3000HP at level 18 without any HP items and that gives you 60 AD. Atmas is very efficient on AD sion as it will give him about 60 AD, 18% criticals and 45 armor for the bargain price of 2400 gold.

IE or Bloodthrister are good 5th or 6th items in my opinion. The problem with making more than one zeal is what are you going to build it into? You could go for a 2nd phantom dancer and IE, but quick frankly 2 zeals will give you 40 AS, 20 crit and 16% movement for 1195*2 or 2400ish, the same cost as an Atma's Impaler.

Would you rather have:

45 armor
60 AD (at level 18)
18% criticals

or
40% attack speed (on top of 55% for 1st phantom dancer plus ult)
20% criticals
16% movement speed (on top of 15% you already have from 1st phantom dancer)

I rather get the Atma's, but zeals is reasonable if you think the game will last a long time and want to build those into IE and another phantom. Most games will be over before you get 5th item completed.
Actually, with the changes to PD, it's now better to just upgrade 1 Zeal to PD instead of building 2.
PD:
2895g
55% AS
30% Crit
15% MS

2 Zeals:
2390g
40% AS
20% Crit
about 17% MS(1.08 * 1.08 is 1.1664)

So for 500 less gold, you lost:
1 slot
15% AS(1 Dagger, a 420g worth)
10% Crit(slightly higher than Brawler, 480g equivalent)
for about 1-2% more MS.

Yeah . -. I'd say suffer through that 500 more g and get PD instead.

Ebonclaw

02-11-2011

Maybe you should look at your average game performance, and ask yourself, "am I really someone who needs to be trying to write and post guides?". Because, well, this doesn't be the case.

hunkfish

02-11-2011

sheen tri force, ditch the P stone or even banshee and get cleanse and ghost.

start with doran ring,
max shield 1st like ap sion,
this build up ensure you have that ap sion early advantage and bluff your opponent thinking you are build ap sion