Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Can you add CD on Benshee´s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brustwarze

02-10-2011

bump

Whist

02-10-2011

I don't get why this item, as well as GA and hex don't have the CD spinning grey out ON THE ITEM like deathfire and what not has when you use it.

Doesn't make sense to put it on debuff line.

Brustwarze

02-10-2011

Quote:
Whist:
I don't get why this item, as well as GA and hex don't have the CD spinning grey out ON THE ITEM like deathfire and what not has when you use it.

Doesn't make sense to put it on debuff line.

yes...I think they just forgot that one thats why I want to call attention to that prob

Necrosis627

02-10-2011

Anivia's egg could use this as well..
EDIT: /facepalm with that logic banshee's has a blue circle to tell you when it's up...

Kabigon

02-10-2011

Deathfire Grasp is an item you use manually and not automatically triggered. Youmuu's Ghostblade, Randuin's Omen, Shurelya's Reverie, Quicksilver Sash, Executioner's Calling, Cutlas, etc. all show the spinning grey icon because it's there to stop the user from trying to activate it again before the cooldown is up. Items like Guardian Angel, Hexdrinker, and Banshee's Veil are automatic trigger. =/ A nice debuff icon would be nice and suffice.

Brustwarze

02-10-2011

Quote:
Necrosis627:
Anivia's egg could use this as well..

not necessarily bcz there is a blue thing above her egg form ;D

but benshees is necessary bcz you get better feelin when you can run into ashe´s arrow to protect teammate...just as an example^^

PENHALIGAN

02-10-2011

i was about to downvote and say banshees does have a cooldown... 30 secs. but then i read the other posts. its a good idea

xbombr

02-10-2011

I read the topic title and was like: "Ok, let's make an already borderline OP item way too strong."

Then what I saw what you actually meant, I upvoted.

Brustwarze

02-10-2011

Quote:
PENHALIGAN:
i was about to downvote and say banshees does have a cooldown... 30 secs. but then i read the other posts. its a good idea

âh sry at all gonna edit my first post

Brustwarze

02-10-2011

think this should get some red attention before it vanishes :P