[Poll] How do you build your Physical DPS champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

It's not actually a poll. I generally go Atma's and Frost Mallet, some Phage to stack on top and possibly a second Atma's if the game goes on long enough. Works well for melee as well as ranged, only difference is getting a Zeal on melee so I can outrun my prey. How about you guys?

cwatz

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

Same here. On pretty much every physical dpser.

Emrot

08-16-2009

Do you only play physical dpsers who have their own attack speed boost from skills? Aside from zeal, which you list as optional, you don't have any IAS from items.

Bad Locksmith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2009

Many psychical DPS champs have an alternative AP build that usually proves quite successful due to high AP scaling. But on some champions, like Tryndamere, it's not even an option. I build him starting off with a Warmogs (to max it as early as possible), then a Frozen Mallet for the HP boost and the slow, and then I stack Atma's for the added DPS and survivability. I can usually end up being an insane killing machine and an unkillable juggernaut at the same time.

As for attack speed, I have an attack speed per level rune page that gets me to around 44% I believe, and Berserker's Greaves give me the boost I need early game.

IS1b2fae32403405

08-16-2009

Sometimes i want to try new stuff, but it seems phage->zeal->mallet->PD works out the best for me.

Victory

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrot View Post
Do you only play physical dpsers who have their own attack speed boost from skills? Aside from zeal, which you list as optional, you don't have any IAS from items.
I generally play Tristana, Twitch, Sivir, Yi, and Warwick. Even on the few like Ashe that don't have an attack speed ability I'd rather play a beefy cannon than a glass one.

Hamburglin

08-16-2009

Phage and sometimes frost mallet is basically a necessity in this game for the lame fact that melee can barely chase anything to stick on someone and do mad dps. Jax ult comes to mind. Rarely is there an opportunity to stand on someone and get your attack speed up that high and get an ult hit off. That's why slow items are a must for the most part.

Rokudan

The Council

08-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
I generally play Tristana, Twitch, Sivir, Yi, and Warwick. Even on the few like Ashe that don't have an attack speed ability I'd rather play a beefy cannon than a glass one.

Last whisper!

Victory

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

Only if there's somebody running around with a few hundred armor.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

If I am in a sadastic mood, mallet + atmas. Otherwise PD + infinity is the basic lackluster build, cleaver is also good when rushed