Casseiopea, simple item build idea feedback please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitch Bade

02-14-2011

I always start with Meki Pendant and build it into a Tear of the Goddess first before my boots. I don't think I stated that I got boots first, and if I gave you that impression then I apoligize.

Tear is always good to rush first with Cass. She spams abilities and builds up her mana so fast with it.

As for the Chalice, I don't like it. It does not build into anything else, and the Mana and Regen you get with a Tear is more than enough to supply her spamming. It also builds into over 100 AP, and even more mana and AP later on.

If you like chalice, then thats great for you. I don't feel the need to buy it, and I don't usually have problems with having not enough MR. Also, I get Sorc Boots and not Merc Treads, because of the same reason. I don't die much with Cass, and the 20 mag pen is priceless.

Haunting Guise is really amazing on her. So is Will of the Ancients, and you are right about that.

Runes I use:

Mpen Marks
Flat AP Quints
Mana Regen Per Level Seals
Mana Regen Per Level Glyphs OR Magic Resist Glyphs

I do like having 9/21/0 Masteries, but I prefer 9/0/21 instead because having Summoner Spells on a lower cooldown is just fantastic. The CDR, movement speed, Experience boost, and Monster Buff Duration increase is just way better, and makes it hard to justify using Defensive Masteries instead.

Gunflame

02-14-2011

I did two jungle cassio runs... I have the videos and I'll edit them and post them later.

Revive run = 3:10 doing golem, 6:15 mins to lvl 6 (ventured inside the enemy jungle after golem to place a ward and steal red)

Teleport run = 3:15 doing golem, 4:45 for a full side clear finished lvl 5 with double buffs and killed both mini golems and wraiths 2x times. I didn't venture into the enemy jungle. ran out of jungle creeps so it takes me longer to get to lvl 6 :*(

Argodis

02-15-2011

Morello's Tome... I may try using that over AA.

MBirk

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
yeap.
Evil tome it is.
fiendish is awesome build up item in the first place.
And at 2350 total cost.
This thing is awesome.

No fixes to her ult. Kindof ridiculous.
And ryze is now sustained dps caster. And was given spell vamp on his ult.

Asylumseeker

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argodis View Post
Personally i dont think thats a great idea. Gives you mana regen but without AA unless you are getting something else you will have no mana pool so you will burn through it so quickly...

And yeh they didnt seem to do much of anything in the patch apart from a complete change to ryze and making better AI bots..

MBirk

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylumseeker View Post
Personally i dont think thats a great idea. Gives you mana regen but without AA unless you are getting something else you will have no mana pool so you will burn through it so quickly...

And yeh they didnt seem to do much of anything in the patch apart from a complete change to ryze and making better AI bots..
Her spells are very low cost.
Champs need large pools if they have expensive spells, and burst them. Constant spell casting regen is superior.

I still like rod over rylais.
But this over chalice or cata for sure.
May stall at fiendish to get cata, sheen, or hextech depending on the direction of the game.

Asylumseeker

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBirk View Post
Her spells are very low cost.
Champs need large pools if they have expensive spells, and burst them. Constant spell casting regen is superior.

I still like rod over rylais.
But this over chalice or cata for sure.
May stall at fiendish to get cata, sheen, or hextech depending on the direction of the game.
Hmm i will try it out when i get a game. See if it works well enough without the big pool of mana. I havent tried sheen with her yet, but to be honest with her very low cooldowns i barely ever do an actual auto attack on an enemy...

MBirk

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylumseeker View Post
Hmm i will try it out when i get a game. See if it works well enough without the big pool of mana. I havent tried sheen with her yet, but to be honest with her very low cooldowns i barely ever do an actual auto attack on an enemy...
we've been over this before.
You will automatically aa in between E spam.
Sheen-lb is amazing on her.

Gunflame

02-16-2011

I think Sheen+Rylai+Morello's is my new base build. Gotta test it but a 2k gold item is always good to have.

Asylumseeker

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBirk View Post
we've been over this before.
You will automatically aa in between E spam.
Sheen-lb is amazing on her.
i guess but i dont seem to have her firing off an aa. Usually i am spamming Q/W/E when im fighting like that so between E i will be using other abilities or catching up so not enough time for anything else on it.