Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Maokai, the Twisted Treant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trip1

02-10-2011

I like LOL but really, I would like another map before another champion. Is it because champions generate cash and maps don't?

I Am Omega

02-10-2011

You think there's balancing issues with champs? Try balancing a map.

Aiduken

02-10-2011

i bet he will be good at 3v3 also sounds realy fun to play but there seams to be alot of resources that they are adding. he has varients of shacos port and turret plus a beefy alistar slam :P cant wait

Xirone

02-10-2011

Quote:
trip1:
I like LOL but really, I would like another map before another champion. Is it because champions generate cash and maps don't?

Think about your question a little more...and magma chamber is supposed to come out on the 15th, if not? We will eventually, so take it easy

Kazaru

02-10-2011

Oh god, it seems like it has better versions of spells of other champions.... I'm actually not really looking forward to having this one on the field.

Jig McGalliger

02-10-2011

Took riot long enough to make a treant, glad to see it.

Here are my thoughts on the spells. Arcane smash seems like its gonna be like gragas ult but using maokai himself as the center of the spell (like alistar) probably a smaller knock back range, and of course slowing after knockback. Twisted advance is is a small range closing spell (like many melees have, probably more of a teleport like kat's shunpo) im concerened if riot will use the same 'placement after cast' protocol that they implemented with kat recently, where he is place on the opposing side of the enemy champion casted upon. Sappling toss is probably closest to shako's jack in box, probably a much longer sight range, no cc (maybe a rylai will slow after detonation) What i don't know is range of the ultimate, is it supposed to be global sheild? is it a channel like janna ult?

Bomb in lasagna

02-10-2011

Quote:
Xirone:
Think about tor question a little more...and magma chamber is supposed to come out on the 15th, if not? We will eventually, so take it easy

Where in the world does it say magma chamber is coming out on the 15th?

Xirone

02-10-2011

Quote:
Bomb in lasagna:
Where in the world does it say magma chamber is coming out on the 15th?

Some guy from Germany said on the 3rd that he saw in a magazine that maoki and magma chamber are coming out on the same day...he even knew some of his skills, like the grenade

Shoichi

02-10-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=108204&d=1296195517

Fatal Pride

02-10-2011

Quote:
NiptheZephyr:
Logic/Philosophy time:

That's not begging the question. Begging the question is making an argument where the conclusion is assumed in the premise. Also...you meant whether.

I blame Google Spell Check but I guess I should know to spell that by now