@ Morello

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ddre5724

02-10-2011

Buff Twitch. Seriously, he's not even viable anymore. Also, make him free for a few weeks so most players outside of the 3 who actually played him can truly realize how horrible he is right now

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Twitch is still a good champ, he is just overshadowed. I think that is fine because he has stealth, which automatically makes the other team divert their gold to counter him. Surprisingly he can still do things when his stealth gimmick doesnt work!

Just like ezreal has incredible mobility and poke, the ranged carries need to have something that makes them different. Good balance means that situations allow a player to maximize their advantages at the expense of the costs.

That said, giving his ult a few more shots probably wouldnt hurt.

Ddre5724

02-10-2011

They're only going to buy oracles and wards if, and only if, he's a threat. If he does very little damage, like he does now, and is still squishy as all ****, why would you buy oracles to counter him? You wouldn't.

OH NOE IT"S TWITCH!!!1. OMG he's hitting me for 150 damage with his 40% increased attack speed. OMG HIS 7 SHOT ULTI. Wait, I can dodge it because it fires so slowly, LAWL, fail twitch.

Warbéar

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddre5724 View Post
Buff Twitch. Seriously, he's not even viable anymore. Also, make him free for a few weeks so most players outside of the 3 who actually played him can truly realize how horrible he is right now
I am a godmode twitch. Just play hard D. gank side lanes at 5-6
gg bro last game was 31-6-16

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Oracles probably not, but pink wards per lane, sure. Stealth and AOE auto attacks means that if roaming ganks wont work, farm up for some good damage in team fights.

Ddre5724

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landmarkmoon View Post
I am a godmode twitch. Just play hard D. gank side lanes at 5-6
gg bro last game was 31-6-16
Nice killsteals. I just looked that game on your profile and you only did 150k damage for having 30 kills on a hard carry. Meaning, you did very little damage for being 1, that fed, and 2, "killing" that many people. Yup, nice killsteals bro.