Completly fed up of custom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thedafool

02-10-2011

I've been level 30 for a while and like most of us at the top tier we yearn for something more, something new and different. So I play ARAM. Custom mode being the only place to play it and thus has been completely plagued with incompetence, cheating and leavers.

But that's the thing about ARAM. The rules are imposed, no actual system in place to protect those playing by them and worst of all no way to punish those who do. Hell if you cheat in ARAM you're practically guaranteed a win from the level difference created.

If you're going to put in a random system Riot, do something with it I implore you. 4 ARAM in a row Rife with cheaters and fools. Make it an optional normal mode or introduce the same protection that normal mode has.

Open to all ideas and god forbid access to someone's locked ARAM games from anyone in the comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARAM ~ All Mid Random, Don't die, don't go back and for godsakes stop whining about how you rolled melle.

emptyopen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

i like ARAM and helpful comments

Carnageqt

02-10-2011

riot, hire this fool

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedafool View Post
I've been level 30 for a while and like most of us at the top tier
I laughed at this. If you think level 30 is top tier, you obviously don't play enough normals.

And you aren't the first one to ask them to make ARAM official.. and you surely won't be the last.

Thedafool

02-10-2011

You're all so very helpful. I said 30 for a while. Like a long time? As in nothing else to do but normals and rated? I just want btard protection. Is that so hard to implement?

Alcapone263

02-10-2011

they already have the perfect map for it, the tutorial map would be PERFECT for an ARAM mode. just throw in a few extra towers for fun!

Parricidium

02-10-2011

Melee isn't always a bad thing. I once carried my ARAM team as Olaf by hurling my axe to victory.

LegendReborn

02-10-2011

ARAM is fine the way it is. If they changed it then it would lose it's relaxing nature of not being attached to normal or ranked modes. If someone cheats make your own banlist and host games. It isn't too hard to do.

Random question: Why do you have the need to call yourself top tier? It doesn't make your suggestion anymore valid.

Riot has also posted saying that this is something on the far back burner behind the back burner.

bubblyblastoise

02-10-2011

i wish the search function was active so repeat threads wouldn't be made -.-

anyway -- i agree. since aram is so popular and random mode is already implemented, somewhere down the line aram should "potentially" be considered to be an actual game mode. etc. etc.

Hongyou

02-10-2011

they could probably put in proving grounds as a map for customs and then add a condition that u can leave fountain but not enter it. I have no idea how it would work on a really complex game as lol, but for a simpler game it would be like setting a variable to proc if you cross a line set into the game that doesn't allow for you to cross the line if the variable is proced and the variable resets when u die