I played one really bad game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dealyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

and was threatened to be reported...what should I do? I normally don't be as bad as I played.

Sangheneili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

All thats left now is to uninstall...
...seriously someone reported you for haveing a bad game
the world is over :P

Dealyth

02-10-2011

Okay.

ckugar

02-10-2011

everyone has bad games, and the reports won't ever matter from what I've seen so don't sweat it.

IS1039b11bdff30bd14850b

02-10-2011

Next time someone wants to report you politely brand him a noob and implore him to delete game or uninstall, whichever you prefer. Need to keep the vicious circle of hate going strong.

Saffire

02-10-2011

You can't be punished for playing poorly. No worries.

Aydin225

02-10-2011

Nothing will happen. Even if you did get reported, Riot doesn't punish people for having a bad game. you have to be trying really hard to purposely ruin someone else's playing experience. Everyone has games where they play terrible, and everyone runs into uptight jerks who freak out at everything way too much

Leonson

02-10-2011

Even if Riot was going to punish you it would probably be at least 2-3 months before they got to your particular case.

painboots

02-10-2011

i wouldn't worry about it man. Everyone has bad games, that doesn't mean your gonna get a ban.

CMNDCTRL

02-10-2011

You can't get banned for sucking unless you were like, seriously throwing the game or something.

Sounds like you were playing witha rager, it happens.