Ghostblade + Brutalizer on Xin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyford Godlike

02-10-2011

Since there passives stack, because it's two different items I like to pick a rough Brutalizer after Ghostblade.
Getting some atkspeed inbefore is needed imo, because otherwise you wouldve buy ur first atkspeed item at around 30min.

What do you think of picking GB and another rough Brut on Xin?

Tyhan

02-10-2011

I wouldn't get a brutalizer after the ghostblade. You need to build more AS and tanky. If you want more outright damage look to items like Sword of the Divine, Stark's Fervor and Black Cleaver. But overall Xin only gets one or two items in his six slots that can be devoted to DPS.

HairyDan

02-10-2011

It's pretty tasty, and adds some real damage to his ult. You have a good chance of getting laughed at by dumbasses that don't understand that they stack, but they won't be laughing long ;D

Tyhan

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyDan View Post
It's pretty tasty, and adds some real damage to his ult. You have a good chance of getting laughed at by dumbasses that don't understand that they stack, but they won't be laughing long ;D
Ignore that sword of the divine gives more armor pen and stark's fervor gives more armor reduction than brutalizer gives pen.

Prometheius

02-10-2011

Pointless.

Youmuu's + Spirit Visage + Randuin's = all the CD I need. If I need more Ar Pen, then I'd grab a Stark for the team boost.

Misere Do Queijo

02-10-2011

its pretty good

but you might want to run a BV first after going SOTD Youmuu

with the sotd, youmuu, brut + runes + masteries combo

just let ur tank initiate the team fight and then jump in the crowd with E+1+R~ Q+W+2,u're gonna melt that, specially if ur team has a vlad or another high damage AOE caster