Maokai seems to be another fail champ..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coreporeal

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryko View Post
But why would i buy maokai when jarvan 4 seems much better??
Your opinion, not the community's.

Frank the Golem

02-10-2011

Stryko seems to be another fail troll...

He's so bereft of anything significant being wrong in his life that he has to complain about possible future things which may or may not disappoint him.

DocJoze

02-10-2011

Quote:
So i read a few of his skills and the first 3 seem ok.

q. fires a shock wave similar to ezreals essense flux.

w. Maokai explodes into a multitude of arcane splinters, phasing out of existence for a brief moment in order to reform at the feet of an enemy champon, growing out of the ground underneath them to damage and root them in place for a few seconds.

e. maokai plants acorns which will jump to a target who pass near them as well as the enemy takes some damage.

r. ult, here is the biggest fail ever. defensive version of anivias ult, in that he uses his own mana to drain the mana of other champs giving him and allies bonus magic resist and armour as well as his damage is doubled for his other spells, based on the amount of mana he drains.
The reason i saw its a fail, is because the game has no mana champs such as, vlad, kat, garen, shen, akali, kennen.. How will you drain mana from them, when these champs dont use mana at all???

source: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/08/ex...ue-of-legends/
And you just seem to be another noob that QQs about everything, i'll remember your name and for sure you'll be making threads about Maokai next week.

inb4 check my elo.

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Quote:
r. ult, here is the biggest fail ever. defensive version of anivias ult, in that he uses his own mana to drain the mana of other champs giving him and allies bonus magic resist and armour as well as his damage is doubled for his other spells, based on the amount of mana he drains.
The reason i saw its a fail, is because the game has no mana champs such as, vlad, kat, garen, shen, akali, kennen.. How will you drain mana from them, when these champs dont use mana at all???

source: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/08/ex...ue-of-legends/
learn to read, itīs similar to aniviaīs in the way that itīs toggled, so it drain mana from maokai every second, not as you say >___>

JunkRamen

02-10-2011

You seem you be another fail human being.

Zelink

02-10-2011

Na i must have read wrong, smoking some ganja right now in jamaica.. But jarvan 4 does seem more fun to me.

Zelink

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
You seem you be another fail human being.
Maybe your big **** mother is??