"Vlad isn't OP!," says the forums....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynac View Post
I just find it annoying that Vlad can get 3.5k HP by stacking nothing but AP and has an ability that makes him invulnerable.
the thing is, most times that 3.5k hp is just empty hp with hardly any resistances backing it up. in teamfights he's rather squishy when focused and can be killed easily in most cases

Rynac

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
the thing is, most times that 3.5k hp is just empty hp with hardly any resistances backing it up. in teamfights he's rather squishy when focused and can be killed easily in most cases
Its still a free 3.5k without any HP items. Other mages wish they could stack straight AP and be just as tanky.

Trylobite

02-10-2011

I always thought that the forums consensus was that he isn't OP, just more annoying than just about any other champion.

DSG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

It's been quite a while since I lost to a Vlad.

SeiKz

02-10-2011

ITT: u vlads squishy players with 3.5k hp

bubblyblastoise

02-10-2011

logic of OP:

*read threads of vlad being OP/not OP on forums*
*plays a game, loses to a vlad* OR *plays a game as vlad, and dominates and feels superior*
*proceeds to return to forums to create another thread*
*waits for replys like this*

PROTECT MY BALLS

02-10-2011

I midded against Vlad yesterday. I was annie.

Before he reached level 9 I killed him 4 times, as well as anyone else who attempted to enter mid and gank me, it was pure rapage.

Vlad got will of the ancients and reached level 9, and he never died again that game, he proceeded to faceroll my entire team and end up carrying his team to victory with something around 30 kills.

I just think he gets a bit too powerful once he reaches level 9. His early game and late game should have a bit more balance to them.

Rynac

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblyblastoise View Post
logic of OP:

*read threads of vlad being OP/not OP on forums*
*plays a game, loses to a vlad* OR *plays a game as vlad, and dominates and feels superior*
*proceeds to return to forums to create another thread*
*waits for replys like this*
Its not A game, its A LOT of games.

Stormsoul

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROTECT MY BALLS View Post
I midded against Vlad yesterday. I was annie.

Before he reached level 9 I killed him 4 times, as well as anyone else who attempted to enter mid and gank me, it was pure rapage.

Vlad got will of the ancients and reached level 9, and he never died again that game, he proceeded to faceroll my entire team and end up carrying his team to victory with something around 30 kills.

I just think he gets a bit too powerful once he reaches level 9. His early game and late game should have a bit more balance to them.
honestly.. i think that's more of a case of people failing hardcore, not vlad being OP.

if you're not just trolling that is

Rewfus

02-10-2011

Vlad op? No way. I can totally roflstomp his ass with Mundo!