Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


"Vlad isn't OP!," says the forums....

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Quote:
Rynac:
I just find it annoying that Vlad can get 3.5k HP by stacking nothing but AP and has an ability that makes him invulnerable.


the thing is, most times that 3.5k hp is just empty hp with hardly any resistances backing it up. in teamfights he's rather squishy when focused and can be killed easily in most cases


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rynac

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Quote:
Stormsoul:
the thing is, most times that 3.5k hp is just empty hp with hardly any resistances backing it up. in teamfights he's rather squishy when focused and can be killed easily in most cases

Its still a free 3.5k without any HP items. Other mages wish they could stack straight AP and be just as tanky.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trylobite

Senior Member

02-10-2011

I always thought that the forums consensus was that he isn't OP, just more annoying than just about any other champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DSG

Senior Member

02-10-2011

It's been quite a while since I lost to a Vlad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiKz

Senior Member

02-10-2011

ITT: u vlads squishy players with 3.5k hp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bubblyblastoise

Senior Member

02-10-2011

logic of OP:

*read threads of vlad being OP/not OP on forums*
*plays a game, loses to a vlad* OR *plays a game as vlad, and dominates and feels superior*
*proceeds to return to forums to create another thread*
*waits for replys like this*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PROTECT MY BALLS

Senior Member

02-10-2011

I midded against Vlad yesterday. I was annie.

Before he reached level 9 I killed him 4 times, as well as anyone else who attempted to enter mid and gank me, it was pure rapage.

Vlad got will of the ancients and reached level 9, and he never died again that game, he proceeded to faceroll my entire team and end up carrying his team to victory with something around 30 kills.

I just think he gets a bit too powerful once he reaches level 9. His early game and late game should have a bit more balance to them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rynac

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Quote:
bubblyblastoise:
logic of OP:

*read threads of vlad being OP/not OP on forums*
*plays a game, loses to a vlad* OR *plays a game as vlad, and dominates and feels superior*
*proceeds to return to forums to create another thread*
*waits for replys like this*

Its not A game, its A LOT of games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

Senior Member

02-10-2011

Quote:
PROTECT MY BALLS:
I midded against Vlad yesterday. I was annie.

Before he reached level 9 I killed him 4 times, as well as anyone else who attempted to enter mid and gank me, it was pure rapage.

Vlad got will of the ancients and reached level 9, and he never died again that game, he proceeded to faceroll my entire team and end up carrying his team to victory with something around 30 kills.

I just think he gets a bit too powerful once he reaches level 9. His early game and late game should have a bit more balance to them.


honestly.. i think that's more of a case of people failing hardcore, not vlad being OP.

if you're not just trolling that is


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rewfus

Member

02-10-2011

Vlad op? No way. I can totally roflstomp his ass with Mundo!


123