Que Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bl00dcrazed

02-10-2011

There needs to be a way to leave a champion select que without exiting the game and pentalizing yourself. Sometimes you get stuck with really stupid players and are forced to leave at select and sit around for 5 to 15 minutes or take a loss and elo deduction. Examples i have been on teams where they try to have 3 junglers or no tanks and you should be able to leave this without screwing yourself. Riot you really need to do something about this. Maybe only allow 1 to 2 leaves every 10 minutes or so to stop it from being abused but it needs to be an option.

UrgotToBeKidding

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

I agree, maybe a daily limit of 1 and a 15 min wait, but no elo loss.

NoOtherDestiny

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dcrazed View Post
There needs to be a way to leave a champion select que without exiting the game and pentalizing yourself. Sometimes you get stuck with really stupid players and are forced to leave at select and sit around for 5 to 15 minutes or take a loss and elo deduction. Examples i have been on teams where they try to have 3 junglers or no tanks and you should be able to leave this without screwing yourself. Riot you really need to do something about this. Maybe only allow 1 to 2 leaves every 10 minutes or so to stop it from being abused but it needs to be an option.
Oh yeh 1 to 2 dodges every 10 minutes so I can constantly leave games I believe are not a 90% win chance for me, it makes perfect sense!

Obviously you have no idea Bl00dcrazed or just want to be free to dodge non-stop. Most dodgers wait till end of champion selection to dodge, this mean you are wasting up to 10 minutes of each player's time.

Hell if I wanted to get up my ELO, and there were no penalties for dodging, I'd leave every game that I couldn't play the champion I wanted, then every game that didn't look like a sure win for me. Sure I'd end up dodging 10+ games before maybe even getting one going, but I'll win! But then you have load of others doing exactly the same, so would any games ever start?

Also, you said "forced to leave at select", what exactly FORCED you to leave? The game doesn't automatically think your team is **** and boots you out, you have to go and choose to leave, thus making you a leaver out of choice not because there was no other option.

In all it sounds to me like another QQ baby who played solo match making since he has no friends, and doesn't like it when his team doesn't pick exactly what he wants them to or the enemy team picks much better. There are threads like this, posted by players like you every day, they get no where, and just show what kind of player you are, and that is the "It is everyone elses fault we lost or I died or I'm playing bad or I'm feeding". Stop been selfish and either live with it or get friends, get an arranged team, and you will never have to deal with bad team comps on your side due to randoms.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Queue dodge is for noobs. If you can't do anything because you're paired with other noobs (because you have the same ELO than them, which kinda makes you a noob), then play premade as we all do. If you can't, then you are a noob too, just like them.

SnAutolycus

02-10-2011

I have played with many teams that have no tanks... Here's my suggestion.

Play a champion you know you will have fun with.
IMO if you play a champion your good at, or your entire team does, who needs tanks. A well thought out attack can be without tanks.
That, and a smart team just ignores the tanks and finishes them off last anyways.

I always play a champion I know I will have fun with, sometimes it is a tank, and some times not.
Currently I am trying to get good with Irelia, she is fun to play, whether I win or lose.