Blind Monk is Coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euant

02-10-2011

Alright so everyone has been waiting for Blink Monk's official release to happen and I think we finally have a guarantee that it's a definite event. In today's Journal of Justice we have the following:

“Although the burning monk has sustained several injuries, I would like to know if there is news of his recovery. Was he able to regain his eyesight or does he have new "methods" of seeing the world? Has his recovery been rapid or is there still room to go? I understand that his fellow monks are skilled in healing martial arts but details would be nice.” ChonC
The monks of the Shojin monastery have actually kept very tight-lipped about the whole affair. The monk who immolated himself has been sealed away since the event. Though I haven’t been able to get distinct details, I’m led to believe that he has not gotten his vision back. Publically, all he has stated is the following: “The only vision I sought was one of a free Ionia. That I live to ‘see’ it is more glorious than anything my eyes ever beheld.” Beyond that, I do know that his health is stable, and there are rumors that he learned something during his dramatic protest that has changed him, although the story gets fuzzy beyond that.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Yeah... hidden tips are so hidden lol

Sepik121

02-10-2011

I'd like to believe he's coming, but we shall see. Maokai and Jarvin IV are the next champs to come up, so Blind Monk could be on the list, but we shall see. They do keep dropping stuff like that, so it could be rather interesting to see why he would join the league after Ionia has already been freed.

True Ethos

02-10-2011

Maybe it's a whole champion of the people thing? But yeah one of the many reasons to read the JoJ (outside of it being great as is) are the little tidbits they like to leave for future projects. What I can't wait to hear more about is Kat and Cass' father and what has happened with him.

The Burning Waffle

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepik121 View Post
I'd like to believe he's coming, but we shall see. Maokai and Jarvin IV are the next champs to come up, so Blind Monk could be on the list, but we shall see. They do keep dropping stuff like that, so it could be rather interesting to see why he would join the league after Ionia has already been freed.

Jarvin isn't til the 1st, so there's potential for a champ in between them

Claricorp

02-10-2011

It was pretty subtle eh?

Sepik121

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Burning Waffle View Post
Jarvin isn't til the 1st, so there's potential for a champ in between them
They patch every 2 weeks though. moakai isn't coming for about another week, so he'll be out the 15th or so. Then 2 weeks go by, and Jarvin joins as it will be the first.

DrakenViator

02-10-2011

One thing that people need to consider, we may be getting a Blind Monk not necessarily thee Blind Monk

SethCypher

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakenViator View Post
One thing that people need to consider, we may be getting a Blind Monk not necessarily thee Blind Monk
Could also be a skin too...

Sir Greed

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepik121 View Post
If he would join no doubt he would join for the same reason Karma joined after the battle to make sure something like this never happenes again to Ionia.