A quick question for Riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jath

02-10-2011

I actually haven't played with a Riot employee yet, as much as it would be nice to do so. Unfortunate me. Lol.

Verdun

02-10-2011

I once played a ranked with Lima Beans. He played hybrid Fortune and likes to solo face check bushes.

Nitrex

02-10-2011

I only had one game with a Riot member, known as RiotRabbid, if he is not a riot staff then i don't know what is.

Jath

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrex View Post
I only had one game with a Riot member, known as RiotRabbid, if he is not a riot staff then i don't know what is.
You can't have 'RiotRabbid' as your name and Not be a Riot staff.

Anvindr

02-10-2011

I have yet to see a Riot staff dude in a game. Probably because I don't play ranked games.

Nitrex

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jath View Post
You can't have 'RiotRabbid' as your name and Not be a Riot staff.
He was probably testing out Teemo, planting teemo shrooms out everywhere, and this was before the new teemo boost, it was before teemo ever had a mushroom charge for his ulti, he probably came up with that idea.

NDiS Axel

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
riot employees are at all ranks of the game..
soo which Rioter(s) plays with noobs? Come on fess up to it!

SarenArterius

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serif View Post
I sort of see it like marriage... Till death do us part.
Most notable was the game you played Nidalee and I was Shen. I remember thinking: Wow, this ult of mine is almost never off cooldown because you wouldn't give up the chase long enough (into turrets, bases, and other champions) for me to hold it in reserve. The funny thing is you almost always succeeded in both killing the opponent and getting away safely.

Also, like marriage? Are you married sir?

Viro Melchior

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVo225 View Post
I always see people on the forums saying that they just played a game with a Riot employee. My question is, around what rank do you need to be at to start playing with and/or against people who work at Riot. I'm not the greatest LoL player, especially when it comes to ranked, but I hope to play with or against a Riot employee someday.

I would espically love to play with Phreak. His champion spotlights are awesome and I would love to play with him in a live game. I would probably learn a thing or two!

Thanks in advance for any responses.
I've played with Relpor, and believe my Normal game Elo is around 1600 (give or take 100). Of course, not being able to see it, I honestly have no clue in the end if I'm right.
That said, I've never seen a Riot player while solo queueing, and the guys I premade with my have significantly altered our Team's combined Elo making a "1600" a bad guess anyhow.
Oh, and that's out of 1600 games.

Letkhar

02-10-2011

It really doesn't matter what rank you are. Some Riot employees are some of the best players in the game while others are truly awful.

I have almost ~1000 games played and I've played 2 games with Riot employees. Both in normals.