Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A quick question for Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeVo225

02-10-2011

Thanks for the answers everyone!

Ardnalis

02-10-2011

Hey, Lima, since you're here, quick question: A week before it was released, I fought someone with the Dread Knight Garen skin: Riot employees get access to all the skins and such early, right? Or do they just get inf. RP/IP to buy stuff when it is released?

crowsntacos

02-10-2011

@OP: You've probably already played with a few people from Riot and didn't know it.

Legion6

02-10-2011

I just played against Pendragon's Jungle Yi.
after 29 minutes later we gave up.
He went 21-3-8 or something.
Be careful what you wish for. :P

Louislsh

02-10-2011

I got one, man, he had the Yi Ionia skin BEFORE it was even out!!!! and at the beginning of the game he told everyone he was happy to be playing agasint us and he wished us all a good game, fun.

Hyfe

02-10-2011

Random chance bro. Play enough and you'll bump into familiar names. I've played against Pendragon and RiotPhreak.

icallbotsolo

Recruiter

02-10-2011

They have alts. Thier "Riot" name is probably not thier main. They need to be extra respectful on thier "Riot" name or we can have another Psyonic Hero. You may have already played with one, but have no idea.

VasCorpPor

Recruiter

02-10-2011

Quote:
SarenArterius:
I played w/ Rel Por and Serif. They are both good, but they couldn't be more different in terms of playstyle.

By that I mean Rel Por knows when and when not to push towers and chase champions. If Serif has started to damage you he will follow you to the ends of the earth to get his kill even if it means his death.

I LoLed! Serif's a beast like that. We here at Riot are on ALL elo levels. You might have seen that during the Skynet Bot game, or if you've played with us. It's actually really refreshing.

Serif

Recruiter

02-10-2011

Quote:
Louislsh:
I got one, man, he had the Yi Ionia skin BEFORE it was even out!!!! and at the beginning of the game he told everyone he was happy to be playing agasint us and he wished us all a good game, fun.

It was me!

Quote:
SarenArterius:
I played w/ Rel Por and Serif. They are both good, but they couldn't be more different in terms of playstyle.

By that I mean Rel Por knows when and when not to push towers and chase champions. If Serif has started to damage you he will follow you to the ends of the earth to get his kill even if it means his death.

I sort of see it like marriage... Till death do us part.

Swampf0x

02-10-2011

I've played against Relpor before when he was playing Urgot. IIRC we got stomped. I'd like to play against Serif sometime though :P.