What boots to get for Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boagrius

02-10-2011

I build him AS/AP, I just don't know what boots to get though. Beserkers seem an obvious choice, but Ionian would be nice too. As well, merc treads are always a great choice if there is enemy cc. I just don't know.

Any suggestions?

Carados

02-10-2011

My suggestion isn't to build him AP, due to lack of... good. Try Attack Speed/Magic damage instead, with Malady, Bloodrazor, and so on.

And just like every other champion in the game, boots are situational.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

if you build him attack speed/ ability power you might want to try sorc boots for the magic pen and malady for the attack speed + magic pen + dammage proc.

Uncletaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2011

get threads for games with lots of cc, get ionia's boots if u dont have magic pen in book

Mysterage

02-11-2011

It depends on how you're building him. Getting Berserker's Greaves will be pointless if your other items will already bring you to maximum attack speed (2.5 attacks per second, you can view this by pressing C). If Malady is part of your item build I'd recommend Sorcerer's Shoes to really tear it up.

AreYouReady2Die

02-11-2011

Sorc boots even as Ad, merc if there's a lot of cc or magic damage, beserker greaves are worse than ionian for him. You should be building for some as in other items, and mpen and cc reduction are a lot harder to get items for

Eleora

02-11-2011

mobility + 5x zeal. simply for the lols. never underestimate the power of the scout's code.

eric the blue

02-12-2011

ouch! i never thought of using sorcerer shoes! that would certainly help wth an ap build!

Prometheius

02-12-2011

Swift, Ionian, Sorc. Your options.

bob000

02-12-2011

I like ionian on him. Your unique role is to give your team vision fo the entire map and ionian helps you do that