Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

can someone give me a rundown?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yagyjubei

02-10-2011

...of champs/builds/playstyles that fit someone without runs or masteries? I'm only lvl 13 and I've tried jungling with a few diff. champs with no success. further some champs seem to be lackluster even just in normal play at my level, which is probably due to my fault rather than game mechanics but it's still frustrating sometimes.

so far the only champs I've done rly well with(play mainly as) are shen, ashe, trist, and MF. I've tried out zil, nas, amu, and fiddle with much worse results (got destroyed as amu and nas). I also have poppy and annie bought...annie I do ok with and poppy I have yet to try in a real match since I dont think I've gotten her to click against bots yet.

also, I know team comp and player skill on both teams plays a big factor as well, but any advice would be appreciated.

Edit: I'm sorry, I thought I was in the new players forum...if this thread needs to be moved or whatever go for it...i guess I cant delete my own thread and repost it in the new players forum...

ChanceDriven

02-10-2011

Try WW, he doesn't need runes, just get smite, the xp boosts, and the buffs boost. Start is clothe armor and 5x hp pots, QWQEQR. Get your claw and go to town. You can get those masteries by level 13 so it'll be fine.

Koburoo

Recruiter

02-10-2011

You can play any champion without runes or masteries. Chances are, if you don't have runes or masteries, neither do your opponents. Just play champions that interest you.