Yay or ney for the idea?

Good idea 19 55.88%
Bad idea 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

New reward system idea. Check it out please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gankah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

It MIGHT could work if your only able to rate your team but still, premades would end up just 5ing each other.

Von7

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankah View Post
It MIGHT could work if your only able to rate your team but still, premades would end up just 5ing each other.
This is only for ranked, not normal games. :P

Elrihm Theurg

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvon View Post
This is only for ranked, not normal games. :P
he does have a point you know, you can premade in ranked.

So far I like these suggestions the best:

Unable to score if less than a certain score, unable to rate friends.

Ardnalis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

"That guy made a mistake that cost us a game. Despite the fact that I was calling his mother names, telling him that humanity as a whole would be better off without him and giving him instructions as to how to uninstall League of Legends, I will give him a 1 out of spite."

Von7

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnalis View Post
"That guy made a mistake that cost us a game. Despite the fact that I was calling his mother names, telling him that humanity as a whole would be better off without him and giving him instructions as to how to uninstall League of Legends, I will give him a 1 out of spite."
Yea I can see people abusing it at first. Maybe have a beta testing for it? See how it goes. :/ Maybe you guys are right, it would most likely turn into a "okay your a noob, you get a 1".

Definatly needs some tuning so people wouldn't abuse it some how.

But remember, the rule would be your only allowed to give one person a 1 per ranked game. So you can either give it to the noob or the guy who deserves it, in all honesty... i'd give it to the troller.

Von7

02-10-2011

Alright! New idea.

Your not allowed to rate bad players, only give good players manner points. How's that sound?
Nobody can abuse it, people will then do their best to be nice. You can either get a 1 or 2.

1 = good
2 = better
?

Von7

02-10-2011

So I updated the original post to :
"UPDATE : So after some great points by everyone, this would be abused than it's initial purpose. So I would change it up a little. You are not able to give bad manner points, ONLY good ones. So having good manners benifit you and nobody abuses."

Whats your guys thought on this?

r431

02-10-2011

Good and polite players are rewarded in the sense that they are allowed to continue enjoying the game service.

No need for additional rewards. Derp.

Madjura

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvon View Post
and if you have enouph you can trade your manner points in for riot points. Very small amount like 1-10.
No.