Yay or ney for the idea?

Good idea 19 55.88%
Bad idea 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

New reward system idea. Check it out please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emptyopen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductivpancakes View Post
People will just "1" you for no reason because they are trolls.
How about trolls lose the ability to vote? Then they have to be really good with their manners to get back to their trolling? At least trolls will be nice half the time, better than now.

Seductivpancakes

02-10-2011

Needs work, but I will +1 in support.

Von7

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyopen View Post
How about trolls lose the ability to vote? Then they have to be really good with their manners to get back to their trolling? At least trolls will be nice half the time, better than now.
Wow great idea! Yea, if you have a bad amount of manner points then your not allowed to vote. Perfect!

Edit : I'll update original post with the good ideas.

Mr Scorpio

02-10-2011

People shouldn't be rewarded for behaving like decent human beings. We SHOULD be kind to eachother -- we shouldn't need incentive to do so.

I'd rather LoL keep working on systems that punish vulgar/troll/immature players.

Assassin God

02-10-2011

bump i like it could work

Von7

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Scorpio View Post
People shouldn't be rewarded for behaving like decent human beings. We SHOULD be kind to eachother -- we shouldn't need incentive to do so.

I'd rather LoL keep working on systems that punish vulgar/troll/immature players.
If the good are rewarded, the lost ones will have a model to follow and maybe we can play a nice strategic 5v5 game.

I'm sure they will still implement the punishing system. :P

Deep down everyone has a nice side. It's just easier to let out the anger. Hehe

Von7

02-10-2011

Bump for some love! It could help this community be better. <3

Elrihm Theurg

02-10-2011

i will freaking bump this until it's implemented. great idea for cleaning up the community.

Edit: I thought up a suggestion, in that rather than gaining an IP boost for having a pristine record, you gain a title like the "friend of urf" title, or a special badge like the referral badge. You could also get a badge or title for having a terribad record.

Gankah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

Seems cool but i can see it getting abused easily.

Ekir Atari

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnotveryfunny View Post
Pretty sure the system, in all seriousness, would just devolve into people 1'ing players on the other team and trading 5's with friends.
This is pretty much exactly what would happen for any person you'd be voting less than 3 for anyway, so 75% (in my estimation) of the playerbase would be abusing this system.