Yay or ney for the idea?

Good idea 19 55.88%
Bad idea 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

New reward system idea. Check it out please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von7

02-10-2011

The new idea is Manner Points. (:O yes bold and underlined!)

This is how it would work :
At the end results screen there is a option that allows you to rate players 1-5 on their manners IN RANKED GAMES ONLY.

1 = Giant Troll
2 = Baby troll
3 = No harm to anyone
4 = gamer who says things like gl hf + gg.
5 = Great attitude, stayed positive till the end. No rage, much love.

If you get good manner points you get slightly extra ip each game (something like 1-5 from each vote) and if you have enouph you can trade your manner points in for riot points. Very small amount like 1-10.

Most people troll and it makes this community bad.
This change could make a difference in the community which riot hears about too often and they cant really do much about it.

It wont stop all the trolls (we've all trolled) but it's a right step toward a better gaming community.

Anyway, upvote/downvote. Intrested in your thoughts on why this would/wouldn't work.

Gl hf all in your games! Try not to troll, it's definatly hard.

Suggestion from Emptyopen. :
If you have negative manner points, your not allowed to vote. <--- LOVE IT.

Strong thought from imnotveryfunny :
People would just vote 1 on the winning team and 5's with friends.

UPDATE : So after some great points by everyone, this would be abused than it's initial purpose. So I would change it up a little. You are not able to give bad manner points, ONLY good ones. So having good manners benifit you and nobody abuses.

Imnotveryfunny

02-10-2011

How about shut up, I'm going to burn your **** house down if you don't uninstall.

5 me, please!

Imnotveryfunny

02-10-2011

Pretty sure the system, in all seriousness, would just devolve into people 1'ing players on the other team and trading 5's with friends.

Orange Canary

02-10-2011

Actually that sounds like a great idea Vvon, it promotes players to be kinder in games, which is always needed.

Well thought out, mate.

+1 to you

Von7

02-10-2011

bumb

Tigglebiddies

02-10-2011

For ranked? Brilliant.

Von7

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnotveryfunny View Post
Pretty sure the system, in all seriousness, would just devolve into people 1'ing players on the other team and trading 5's with friends.
Well that's an easy fix, your not allowed to vote people on your friends list?. Great thought on though, I woulda never thought of that.

Yes tigglebiddies, it would be ONLY for ranked. I think in normal, it would only be abused.

Seductivpancakes

02-10-2011

People will just "1" you for no reason because they are trolls.

emptyopen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2011

I really like the idea, but as it is now in your post it would be too tedious and I think too complex. Imagine ranking 10 people out of 5 stars at the end of every game, questionnaires suck. Just a thumbs up and thumbs down would do it I think.

Von7

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductivpancakes View Post
People will just "1" you for no reason because they are trolls.
Hmm, maybe they can add a limit to how many 1's you can put out there?

So if you put 1 on everyone, it's obvious your a troll. Maybe your limited to only one "1" per game. So you pick the biggest troll. Then your allowed two "2"s?

Not sure, the idea still needs to be polished but it could change this community.

Please make sure to +1 the original post. Hopefully we can get a riot member to see then and they can pass it on. :P