4death4's Guide to not dying.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceTech

Senior Member

02-19-2011

What items to buy?

I'd rather say just buy the recommended ones.
They are good! With Nunu I actually use that "build".
(Of course I make a few changes here and there depending how the game is going)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-22-2011

/bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTech View Post
What items to buy?

I'd rather say just buy the recommended ones.
They are good! With Nunu I actually use that "build".
(Of course I make a few changes here and there depending how the game is going)
Agreed but these are already there, recommended in game... so it would be pointless to add that although it is added, just not emphasized on the obvious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

Senior Member

02-22-2011

As far as the teamfight section goes, the largest piece of advice I can give is to focus the squishiest champions first, and ignore the tank(s). I can't tell you how many games I've lost because people see a tank first, and blow everything they have on that tank. Or, better yet, see a tank at low HP and chase after him for the kill, even though squishier targets are right next to them, blowing them up.

Also, know when to stop. Chasing an enemy in to the jungle is nearly ALWAYS a bad idea. If you've got them low enough that they have to run back to base, you've won already - back off. Always assume they are running towards their team, and chasing will result in you getting ganked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
As far as the teamfight section goes, the largest piece of advice I can give is to focus the squishiest champions first, and ignore the tank(s). I can't tell you how many games I've lost because people see a tank first, and blow everything they have on that tank. Or, better yet, see a tank at low HP and chase after him for the kill, even though squishier targets are right next to them, blowing them up.

Also, know when to stop. Chasing an enemy in to the jungle is nearly ALWAYS a bad idea. If you've got them low enough that they have to run back to base, you've won already - back off. Always assume they are running towards their team, and chasing will result in you getting ganked.
Very good info, thanks I'll get on adding it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-05-2011

I was going to post this on the EU but I can't post new threads.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicide Penguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-05-2011

for #9, if its your first time playing a champ, play a little more defenceivly/cautiosly than u normally would

and ask for tips!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide Penguin View Post
for #9, if its your first time playing a champ, play a little more defenceivly/cautiosly than u normally would

and ask for tips!
That's #6 but I'll add this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eric the blue

Senior Member

03-05-2011

my suggestion: if a specific enemy has killed you several times, do NOT charge right back at him-AVOID him until you have gained some levels or bought some new gear! in other words, switch lanes!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric the blue View Post
my suggestion: if a specific enemy has killed you several times, do NOT charge right back at him-AVOID him until you have gained some levels or bought some new gear! in other words, switch lanes!
Actually I thought of adding this but forgot, lol thanks for reminding me... I'm not sure how to put it in question form though.

Maybe a suggestion for that too, I'll add your name to the thanks list just for reminding me :^p


123456 ... 10