4death4's Guide to not dying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsphodelNext

08-07-2012

Veigar also gets purple numbers on his Q, I think. It counts his bonus AP

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-25-2012

Lonebones

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by utautuweremad View Post
some basic advice all newbs need to know, what about how team fights work?
honestly all a newb would need to know concerning team work is to stay in their lane, and play safe. if they don't give up their lane tower, and refrain from feeding the other team; i'm sure they will be a huge help to their team.

Qsario

10-25-2012

> Support types-dependent on champ-(Tears of the Goddess-Archangel staff-,Banshee Veil, Soul Shroud.-mainly going for stats, like mana and hp.)

Supports don't build that way; except for CDR, most of those items only help the support, when you need to be supporting the team. You want to buy wards, GP10 items (philo stone first, heart of gold after boots), boots, wards, wards, more wards, then upgrade to the auras/activate items later (shureliya, iron solari, aegis, zeke's herald, soul shroud, etc.) depending on team comp. Though there are good reasons to buy Banshee/Quicksilver Sash for certain matchups.

When you engage in a team fight, you pop your iron solari locket to shield everyone, and shureliya once the team needs to chase or flee, because they're a complete waste if you forget, so get into the habit early. I build those two almost every game, if we get far enough into our builds.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-06-2013