Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Own3d stream viewing problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capcake

02-09-2011

Anybody else unable to load any pages on Own3d's website? I wanted to watch the riot game vs bots (yes i've heard just about every critique of it already, still want to see the new bots in action), but I can't seem to get ANY streams to load. The new "flowplayer" doesn't let me play the stream that is up, and whenever I try to load a steaming page it just shows up as a white screen without anything loaded. Any help to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

ySoPIRATE

02-09-2011

Yeah, I'm having that problem aswell.

Talbat

02-09-2011

Yeah, I get whitescreen as well. At first I thought it was Firefox being all weird and not making any attempt to load it. GUESS NOT

Capcake

02-09-2011

bump for more info, streams are up and people are able to view them, any info on how to gain access to watching them would be great!

sSethia

02-09-2011

Same here.

SMD 7night

Recruiter

02-09-2011

bump having the same issue

Skeleton Jáck

02-12-2011

Same here, can't see anything. I've even tried swapping over to google chrome and still nothing.

BLTsammich

02-12-2011

Maybe they're recording it. Meh huge disappointment today.

Tamed

02-12-2011

Stop using crappy 2nd rate broadcast sites like own3d and justin.tv and use Livestream FFS

Isonik

02-12-2011

Quote:
Tamed:
Stop using crappy 2nd rate broadcast sites like own3d and justin.tv and use Livestream FFS

You're not seriously implying Livestream is a 1st rate quality streaming website are you?

hold on a second

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

ah-ok now what?