Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My item build for Ashe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assailance

01-22-2010

I've always kept to this and it's worked for me but I keep butting heads with people about the particular order I get my items. (Keep in mind all my runes are for attack damage)

I usually do:

Game Start - Doran's Blade + Mana Pot
-Malady
-Bezerker's
-Zeal
-Last Whisper
-I.E.
-Phantom (Upgrade from Zeal)

If the game is still going, I usually fill my last slot with another I.E. just for laughs.

Is there a different order I should obtain my items or would most of you say its just in the gameplay.

zeus2

01-23-2010

actually i think getting some runes for for other stuff could be really useful.

FeastonyourColon

01-23-2010

When you get bored of getting 2 shot by shaco, you can start with a regrowth pendent ( I use mp5/ per level in blue, so I start with 5 and get to 17 mp5 by level 10 without any mp5 items). Build a warmogs asap, and then get a bf sword, into zeal/phantom into cleaver, i.e blood thirster, whichever one. You can dive, chase kite and bait all day with 3k hp. I find that build to be more usefull to the team etc.

Madawc

01-23-2010

chalice is a better start item