Looking for Leader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SailorMoon69

02-08-2011

Hello everyone, I run a gaming community that is called Abstract Core. We are branched out into 8 games and we are looking to expand into LoL. We are looking for someone to run this section and in return we will provide you with a Ventrilo Channel and a spot on the forums that you can talk to the team and community. The thing about a gaming community is that we will hold events for cash or prizes such as Razer products. Also, we offer a spot for you in any games that we offer so that you can easily start a new game and get started with help from the beginning! If you are interested in running this section please reply here or you may visit our website and post there:
http://www.AbstractCore.net

Thank you for your time!

Kalibyr

02-08-2011

Are any of the members in your gaming community playing LoL? Or would the "leader" have to recruit members.

SailorMoon69

02-08-2011

A couple of us do play but we would need the "leader" to recruit yes.

Kalibyr

02-08-2011

How competitive are you looking to be?

SailorMoon69

02-08-2011

Well, we are looking to grow in numbers and then that is all up to you. We want it to be a big section as a lot of people do play LoL and then you can refine a "team" out of some of the clan members. We are looking to start a clan community first before anything though. And all this league stuff is up to you.

Kalibyr

02-08-2011

I see, I'll join your vent later, and we can discuss it further.

SailorMoon69

02-08-2011

Sounds good

SailorMoon69

02-09-2011

Still Looking