Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Looking for Tournament Clan/Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramusu Senpai

As the title says, Im very interested in playing in some tournaments and winning some prized I believe Ive got what it takes already to be on a some what pro team and excell, I still of course have room for improvment and would like very much to practice with a team for scheduled clan/team events... My elo is currently about 1400 keep jumping around cause I some how seem to get such terrible people on my team that act like 10 year olds all the time, I have almost 500 wins and play all kinds of champs to do different roles, but my best so far are probly Vlad/Renek , Im good with alot more but I think Im in my prime when Im using them. I play usually on a daily basis (pretty much when Im not playing something else lol)

So yeah Im interested in try outs or anything as long as Im on a team thats looking forward to doing tournaments in the near future or currently are...